Battery Question

Search This thread

Asovse1

Oct 4, 2010
Edmonton
Will HTC batteries of the same shape from other phones work on the Legend? Or how about the cheap ass batteries on ebay?

Anyone ever tried?

Sent from my HTC Legend using XDA App

TeCH-Guruz

Feb 17, 2009
Salford
HTC BA S420 wildfire/legend battery is the same not sure about any others

Sent from my HTC Legend B 0.1 using XDA App

curto

Aug 7, 2010
Sydney
I dunno about other phones but I use like a $3 battery from ebay and the only difference is it runs out very very fast when you use wifi, gps, 3g etc etc. But you can get official ones (from memory) for like $20 or so.. The only reason I use the 2nd battery is cause I also bought a battery charger from ebay. So basically when one battery runs out I stick the fresh one in, and then stick the dead battery in the charger and plug it into the wall. That way I never have to wait for my phone to be charged, never have to plug it in, and yeah its basically always alive haha :D

Reactions: Asovse1

Asovse1

Oct 4, 2010
Edmonton
Wow, it actually freakin works. Well, thanks for that! Say, has anyone ever seen official HTC batteries anywhere?

Asovse1

Oct 4, 2010
Edmonton
Have you tried charging the ebay battery through the HTC methods? USB to AC and USB to PC?

Sent from my HTC Legend using XDA App

Sweny

Mar 31, 2010
Košice
www.web.benel-ke.sk
Who knows, there is link. But customers looks happy :D as you can see down on page. That battery is really cheap an also free shipping.. it looks like good deal, otherwise the Quality is 100% guaranteed. Its writen down on page :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Gaillimh_Abú28

parker09

Apr 27, 2010
eparker.me
I brought a Mugen Power Battery for the HTC Legend, and then came across these two off Ebay, comes with 2 batteries, and an external 'dock' charger for the battery (NOT THE PHONE), they're 1500mah I believe so a bit more the stock Legend battery but not as much as Mugen, but I'll be using the Ebay batteries in case of emergancy if my battery runs out in the day and I need to go out at night.

Dr.Romca

Dec 12, 2008
Prague
I'd be very cautious about that, it is nearly twice the capacity which is very hard to believe given the dimensions...Li-Ion / Li-Pol technology couldn't get that far in those two years Legend is out :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I dunno about other phones but I use like a $3 battery from ebay and the only difference is it runs out very very fast when you use wifi, gps, 3g etc etc. But you can get official ones (from memory) for like $20 or so.. The only reason I use the 2nd battery is cause I also bought a battery charger from ebay. So basically when one battery runs out I stick the fresh one in, and then stick the dead battery in the charger and plug it into the wall. That way I never have to wait for my phone to be charged, never have to plug it in, and yeah its basically always alive haha :D
    Say, has anyone ever seen official HTC batteries anywhere?

lol sorry I should have been more specific in my previous post. I meant I've seen the official ones for around $30ish plus or minus $10 on eBay. :rolleyes:
    Who knows, there is link. But customers looks happy :D as you can see down on page. That battery is really cheap an also free shipping.. it looks like good deal, otherwise the Quality is 100% guaranteed. Its writen down on page :p