Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

napster113

Apr 13, 2011
merthry tydfil
Huawei Mate 20 Lite
I've done some notification pulldowns for Cd v3,get them here. :):) more to follow.:):)

Screenshot_2012-04-28-10-29-24.png
Screenshot_2012-04-28-08-30-46.png
Screenshot_2012-04-28-13-36-47.png

Last edited:

Rycon33

Apr 28, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
yeah i personally prefer the 2.1 pop-up box than now in 3.0, thanks onepagebook for bringing it back on your mod for version 3.0(although some of your icons like gallery, camera, voice recorder icons are different from other coredroid-themed icons). have to compromise a bit for now:D

Screenshot_2012-05-16-00-21-46.png

rayford85

May 22, 2011
Nice naps!! You got it handled now :)
I was trying an animated background lastnight. Kept getting fc over and over. Let me ask you. Did you have to add a seperate tag for quicksettings? If not we always can. And have the backgrounds flip or act as layers on top of each other.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

napster113

Apr 13, 2011
merthry tydfil
Huawei Mate 20 Lite
Nice naps!! You got it handled now :)
I was trying an animated background lastnight. Kept getting fc over and over. Let me ask you. Did you have to add a seperate tag for quicksettings? If not we always can. And have the backgrounds flip or act as layers on top of each other.

Hey bud I didn't add a seperate tag for quicksettings ,but I can't get it to work with the villain theme system, it won't install the modded xml that's why I wanted it put into the rom.:):) and thankyou for your third post. :):)

rayford85

May 22, 2011
Hey bud I didn't add a seperate tag for quicksettings ,but I can't get it to work with the villain theme system, it won't install the modded xml that's why I wanted it put into the rom.:):) and thankyou for your third post. :):)

Yeah it won't work with villain. It needs the background resource added to public.xml. have to do that mod the old fashioned way:p

Rycon33

Apr 28, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
Just noticed that we cannot have both napster's notification pulldown and onepagebook's status bar icons at the same time coz they both modified systemUI from the default one. Hehe:Dhard to choose one.
Thanks again guys. :)

Onepagebook

Just noticed that we cannot have both napster's notification pulldown and onepagebook's status bar icons at the same time coz they both modified systemUI from the default one. Hehe:Dhard to choose one.

yup failed ...:D

but let me try to work it out:D

Last edited:
Reactions: gabor101

napster113

Apr 13, 2011
merthry tydfil
Huawei Mate 20 Lite

Yeh sorry guys as Ray said I had do it the old fashioned way, maybe if onepage uses the villain theme system for statusbar icons then you could have both as the theme system only replaces images instead of the whole apk. :):)

Reactions: Rycon33

Rycon33

Apr 28, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
@Onepagebook, i think the data icons(H and 3G) has been left out on your systemUI mod? it is still the same as in stock CoreDroid3.0:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts