TSF Shell

Search This thread

MДЯCЦSДИT

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 21, 2010
Not illegal (like you won't go to jail lol) but strongly frowned upon...

True. Piracy is against the law but not "illegal". It is illegal to distribute copyrighted material but not really to download it. I assure you that the cops/FBI/CIA have much better things to do than deal with someone who downloaded an application. Most of the people who pirate apps would not pay for them anyways even if pirating was not an option, so in the end, the companies do not loose nearly any money and actually get some advertising.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
True. Piracy is against the law but not "illegal". It is illegal to distribute copyrighted material but not really to download it. I assure you that the cops/FBI/CIA have much better things to do than deal with someone who downloaded an application. Most of the people who pirate apps would not pay for them anyways even if pirating was not an option, so in the end, the companies do not loose nearly any money and actually get some advertising.

Tell that to the soccer mom that was convicted of pirating music and was fined a million dollars...$10000 per offense. It does happen!

OH and it will earn you a ban advertising those sites here on XDA.

Sent from my PantechP4100 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread cleaned
    Discussion of sites to get paid apps for free is considered a Warez violation
    Read forum rules
    Buy apps, support development or stick to free apps
    Thank you for your cooperation
    Friendly Neighborhood Moderator

Tell that to the soccer mom that was convicted of pirating music and was fined a million dollars...$10000 per offense. It does happen!

OH and it will earn you a ban advertising those sites here on XDA.

Sent from my PantechP4100 using xda premium
    unfortunately this is a terrible launcher.
    It's unintuitive
    Features that one might look for aren't there.
    Memory hog
    this are some of the falling points of the launcher, but that doesn't make it bad enough.
    There is no free version of this launcher, no way to give it a test drive before you get down and dirty with it.

You MUST drop over 17 dollars on it!
    WOAH!

Hold the phone a minute.
    Seventeen dollars for a launcher, a homescreen.
    What does it do for these 17 dollars of mine?
    It launches other apps.
    What else?
    That's about it.
    Well does it at least have some sort of cool effect that shows you're using a powerful phone capable of handling an app that costs seventeen bucks?
    No. It has very simple graphics.
    Why does it cost so much then?
    Eh. Why not?

Bottom line:
    Crappy app not worth the money.