[Q] MMS

Search This thread

Muhff

Mar 10, 2014
Paradise
Moto G Power (2021)
This could have been asked before but i did some surfing and haven't found a thread. Is there a fix floating around for mms on JB roms for our phones? Example: I flash embro 7 (4.1.2) and the stock mms app lets me receive mms but doesn't allow me to download the attachment. I like to keep my roms pretty slim so i know i can technically install say "goSMS" or another app of that type and that will download the mms but i would rather use stock app. Thanks in advance for help/thread links. :)

xonelith

Jul 12, 2013
Whitby
On the jb ROMs I've tried I never had any issues. Did you try a different ROM?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA Free mobile app

Muhff

Mar 10, 2014
Paradise
Moto G Power (2021)
On the jb ROMs I've tried I never had any issues. Did you try a different ROM?

Yes, it works just fine on kk and cm10.1 ROMs and certain jb roms like space rocket and miui (which I'm using now) its just the stock 4.1.2 messaging.apk that doesn't allow me to receive the attachments, which is why I was hoping there was a fix for it laying around lol.

cdragonm

May 18, 2012
Nope, no extras just debloated. I can recieve the message just cant download the attahment unless i install other apps like "gosms" or chomp.

Also have the 727 but on stock rom and cannot get picture messaging, can send but not receive. On the latest APN (tried three others) from Straight Talk but no go. i get 4g LTE speeds though!

Reactions: Muhff

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nope, no extras just debloated. I can recieve the message just cant download the attahment unless i install other apps like "gosms" or chomp.

Also have the 727 but on stock rom and cannot get picture messaging, can send but not receive. On the latest APN (tried three others) from Straight Talk but no go. i get 4g LTE speeds though!