Cellular Signal on custom roms

Search This thread

kuruptnation

Jul 5, 2007
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I've noticed this as well in certain areas. Went visiting my parents this last weekend and was pretty disappointed about my signal. I used to get decent speeds through T-Mobile before in the same area. Im running PA rc1 also.

Sent from my Find7a using Tapatalk

BrianDigital

I've noticed this as well in certain areas. Went visiting my parents this last weekend and was pretty disappointed about my signal. I used to get decent speeds through T-Mobile before in the same area. Im running PA rc1 also.

Did you also flash one of the modems from the International updates

My girlfriends find 7a is coming soon, I'm gonna have to find a way to extract the modem from here and see if anything happens

kuruptnation

Jul 5, 2007
Google Pixel 6 Pro
No I didn't, I'm going to test the latest nightly of Gummy and let it settle for a few days. Gonna head back to my parents this weekend so I'll be able to test if there's a difference. I'll report back, also if you try the modem let me know if you see any changes.

BrianDigital

No I didn't, I'm going to test the latest nightly of Gummy and let it settle for a few days. Gonna head back to my parents this weekend so I'll be able to test if there's a difference. I'll report back, also if you try the modem let me know if you see any changes.

Im starting to think ol' tmobile is doing work in my area, ill still try to pull the radio from my girls phone when it gets here

lexo

Sep 28, 2008
Frankfurt am Main
Sorry for OT but after reading this i wonder where to find PA for Find 7a. Cannot find anything at PA website or legacy area. Thought i would find it here on XDA when its done, but obviously i miss something.

ty in advance :)

Top Liked Posts