Wifi turned off while screen off

Search This thread

Dunkelwesen82

Mar 28, 2012
Buchholz i.d.N.
akaul.de
Hey everybody,

i actually have the problem, that the wifi connection will turn off after the display is off for a while - reconnects when turning the display back again.
The advanced wifi settings are set to "wifi off in standby: never" and also the powersaving sattings are set to "normal".
So normally the wifi connection shall stay on while the display is off - but she doesn't.

Any hints? Any solution?

Firmware is the B111 and a factory reset was done after upgrading ...

PS: Excuse the maybe wrong spelled menu entries - my phone is set to german language.

der-nickel

May 22, 2008
Berlin
It's a bug of the first ROM-Versions... had the same since B104... need a hard-reset to fix this. Now i'm on B111 after hard-reset and everything is fine.

Dunkelwesen82

Mar 28, 2012
Buchholz i.d.N.
akaul.de
Just to clarify: Hard reset means a factory reset initiatet from the normal menu? This was done after the update to B111.
The B114 still shows the problem. (no factory reset after updating from B111 to B114)

Beready

Jun 1, 2009
Antwerp
Just to clarify: Hard reset means a factory reset initiatet from the normal menu? This was done after the update to B111.
The B114 still shows the problem. (no factory reset after updating from B111 to B114)

I seem to have the same bug and when my WiFi is on it disappears like in nowhere, then I have to turn off and turn on WiFi again ...

I always do a hard reset after every new update (ROM).

palooh81

Jul 19, 2013
I seem to have the same bug and when my WiFi is on it disappears like in nowhere, then I have to turn off and turn on WiFi again ...

have the same issue on clean b114, didnt have it on b111

One guy here recommended turning off "wifi optimisation" in advanced wifi options. I turned it off this morning, so far so good.

Reactions: ftb32

ionutpetrea

Jun 3, 2013
Had the same problem on B111 but after updating to B125 worked like a charm.
But i have another problem with this phone: wifi keeps disconnecting while im browsing and mostly i have to go to Settings and connect it myself again.Had this problem both on B111 and 125.Any help with that?

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

have the same issue on clean b114, didnt have it on b111

One guy here recommended turning off "wifi optimisation" in advanced wifi options. I turned it off this morning, so far so good.
    have you tried under wifi and setting chech always on during sleep?