[Q] Sprint RUU for HTC ONE MAX

Search This thread
Oct 22, 2010
I can't find a RUU for my HTC ONE MAX by Sprint. It has to have "t6spr" or " t6whl" to work on my phone. If not an RUU; then what else to use and instructions on how to accomplish the task. I'm currently running 3.02.651.5 and an older RUU is not working(1.16.651.4)...will not overwrite latest update.
Currently positioned at bootloader....os is wiped, lost "recovey" and my computer doesn't see my device. Haven't found a way to go forward to unlock bootloader or go back to stock.

HELP! I NEED SOMEBODY!....Desperate.

Last edited:

MrT69

May 9, 2006
Königsbrunn
www.keweon.de
I can't find a RUU for my HTC ONE MAX by Sprint. It has to have "t6spr" or " t6whl" to work on my phone. If not an RUU; then what else to use and instructions on how to accomplish the task. I'm currently running 3.02.651.5 and an older RUU is not working(1.16.651.4)...will not overwrite latest update.
Currently positioned at bootloader....os is wiped, lost "recovey" and my computer doesn't see my device. Haven't found a way to go forward to unlock bootloader or go back to stock.

HELP! I NEED SOMEBODY!....Desperate.

Are you S-OFF or S-ON?

Oct 22, 2010
same

s-on. I have backups on external sd card, but because I can't even fastboot from my pc; I can't install one.

Last edited:

MrT69

May 9, 2006
Königsbrunn
www.keweon.de
s-on. I have backups on external sd card, but because I can't even fastboot from my pc; I can't install one.

No Chance.
You are not able to downgrade the ROM or the Hboot or whatever if you have S-ON.

This is one of the most reasons why I will have an S-OFF device. You can't do nothing with it. Use it. Or throw it out of the Windows. Or sometimes take a call.

But that's it.

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Ohhhh... I see you have a bigger problem with your device.

No panik. the device is still alive. I need to know:

1. Which OS you are using?
Win7, Win8 or LINUX

Oct 22, 2010
same

No Chance.
You are not able to downgrade the ROM or the Hboot or whatever if you have S-ON.

This is one of the most reasons why I will have an S-OFF device. You can't do nothing with it. Use it. Or throw it out of the Windows. Or sometimes take a call.

But that's it.

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Ohhhh... I see you have a bigger problem with your device.

No panik. the device is still alive. I need to know:

1. Which OS you are using?
Win7, Win8 or LINUX

Win 7.

MrT69

May 9, 2006
Königsbrunn
www.keweon.de
1. Download my "HTC OneMax - S-OFF Package" here:

2. Unpack the package

3. Uninstall EVERYTHING related HTC Driver or HTC Manager on your Win7 machine. You can keep your Windows installed :D

4. Reboot

5. Install the HTC_Driver_4.1.0.001.exe (My Package - Driver Folder) and reboot

6. Install the USB3.0 driver - cross the fingers you have a Intel Based device ;) No clue about AMD

7. Download the Sprint 3.02.615 Repair Package here:

8. Extract the folder and run the ARUWizard.exe
This will flash default hboot, recovery and boot. It will also repair some things on your device if they are broken. This will mean your device is back again with default things.

9. Went back to my "HTC OneMax - S-OFF Package"

10. Copy your Unlocktoken.bin and a recovery.img into this folder. Use this fastboot and flash your Unlocktoken. Don't use your's fastboot!
fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlocktoken.bin

11. Flash CWR/TWRP recovery of your choice
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
and then
fastboot erase cache

12. Now you are ready to flash your recovery back to your device

Last edited:
Reactions: corolev
Oct 22, 2010
repair package...can't get

2. Unpack the package

3. Uninstall EVERYTHING related HTC Driver or HTC Manager on your Win7 machine. You can keep your Windows installed :D

4. Reboot

6. Install the USB3.0 driver - cross the fingers you have a Intel Based device ;) No clue about AMD

10. Copy your Unlocktoken.bin and a recovery.img into this folder. Use this fastboot and flash your Unlocktoken. Don't use your's fastboot!

and then

I can't get the Sprint repair package from that site....The language is Swiss and they want me to sign up.

Oct 22, 2010
I'm stuck

I need to get back to stock to replace phone. I don't understand how to flash "0P3IMG" zip files to get back to stock. I was hoping to go s-off to run a downgraded RUU back to stock; but Rumrunner isn't working for me either. Don't know what to do next.......

Oct 22, 2010
Are you already S-OFF?

Sent from my HTC One max using XDA Free mobile app
For the last two and a half days ,I have been trying to get back to factory; to no avail. The process was a great learning experience about many different tools and people who provide great support to those like myself.

I want to thank "Mr.T69" for his help....I really can't thank you enough for the "Fix" you provided for me.

Short synopsis: I got up and running but found that "revone" or "Rumrunner" wouldn't work for me because many roms have made them outdated. So tried as I have, I could not get S-Off. The RUU I had was too old also and I did not know how to flash "0P3PIMG" or "OTA" type files; couldn't find any directions.

The saddest part of this was to find the lack of support out there for my Sprint HTC One Max; as far as RUU's and the like.... We who have them are on an island by ourselves.

A2CKilla

Feb 22, 2011
For the last two and a half days ,I have been trying to get back to factory; to no avail. The process was a great learning experience about many different tools and people who provide great support to those like myself.

I want to thank "Mr.T69" for his help....I really can't thank you enough for the "Fix" you provided for me.

Short synopsis: I got up and running but found that "revone" or "Rumrunner" wouldn't work for me because many roms have made them outdated. So tried as I have, I could not get S-Off. The RUU I had was too old also and I did not know how to flash "0P3PIMG" or "OTA" type files; couldn't find any directions.

The saddest part of this was to find the lack of support out there for my Sprint HTC One Max; as far as RUU's and the like.... We who have them are on an island by ourselves.

did you really skip over the fact that I provided you the ruu?????

Reactions: WreakHavoc

WreakHavoc

Feb 20, 2014
Yea he did. It's crazy how much time ppl spend looking for help on xda and you guys have no clue how many ppl you've helped. On my behalf, I'm saying thanks to everyone. Every step by step instruction, every link, every replied post, every question answered.... Thank you all!!!!

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Slava777

Oct 6, 2015
Hello! Help please my phone HTC ONE MAX 16GB PCT he died after an unsuccessful re firmware, charging doesn't react when connecting the charging and pressing the volume button + enable doesn't respond... On windows7 64bit in device Manager it sees it as QHSUSB_DLOAD.... I downloaded ubuntu-14.04.3 Linuх , he sees it. Please Please send me on my email slava.postyrnak@mail.ru file ( unbrick.zip ) court or in the chat so I can flash the phone. The service center nearby there is no place, to reach it very cloves.

Flyhalf205

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Oct 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
flyhalf205.com

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

2. Unpack the package

4. Reboot

This will flash default hboot, recovery and boot. It will also repair some things on your device if they are broken. This will mean your device is back again with default things.

fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlocktoken.bin

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    and then
    fastboot erase cache

did you really skip over the fact that I provided you the ruu?????