• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

fissikela

Mar 24, 2009
Sofia
Оnly i have a problem with data2sd ?
With data2sd phone becomes very slow and crashes a lot.... too many force close. :(

Without him , the rom is perfect .But all apps moved in internal memory. Why and how do repair this.

Only i have this problem ?

jurica_m

Dec 14, 2010
Just installed on cm7r2 hboot and it's great and fast. Do I need activate sd-ext or no? Because have about 280 MB of internal storage and that is enough for a lot of apps if is a2sd? Do I need activate or no? Thank you

sydbarrett55

Sep 4, 2011
Fains-Véel
Оnly i have a problem with data2sd ?
With data2sd phone becomes very slow and crashes a lot.... too many force close. :(

Without him , the rom is perfect .But all apps moved in internal memory. Why and how do repair this.

Only i have this problem ?
I've test Data2sd but I saw that my phone off was a real snail
Frankly, there is not need it, it works great already without

Are what you have chosen the default location for installing apps?

jurica_m

Dec 14, 2010
Just activated sd-ext, restart my phone and tick on sd-ext. The pictures are bellow. Can someone confirm did I do this right? Thank you

screenshot-1335046962962.png
screenshot-1335046979345.png

eddiehk6

Dec 18, 2010
London
Just activated sd-ext, restart my phone and tick on sd-ext. The pictures are bellow. Can someone confirm did I do this right? Thank you

screenshot-1335046962962.png
screenshot-1335046979345.png

yes you seem to have everything set up properly :)

set preferred install location to sd-ext, see post above yours, it's 1gb waiting to be used for apps+dalvik!

internal (288MB) will be used by app data, system data and system dalvik, so it will still go down, but slowly

i thoroughly recommend 'diskusage' app to anyone wondering how their partitions are being used in more detail.

Last edited:
Reactions: jurica_m

fissikela

Mar 24, 2009
Sofia
Just installed on cm7r2 hboot and it's great and fast. Do I need activate sd-ext or no? Because have about 280 MB of internal storage and that is enough for a lot of apps if is a2sd? Do I need activate or no? Thank you

I don't have S-Off

I've test Data2sd but I saw that my phone off was a real snail
Frankly, there is not need it, it works great already without

Are what you have chosen the default location for installing apps?

Yes

Loock:
screenshot1335050483600.png
screenshot1335050370793.png
screenshot1335050398101.png

Everything looks great :) but not work fine :(

Last edited:

eddiehk6

Dec 18, 2010
London

then you should think about going s-off and changing hboot. you're wasting a lot of space on stock hboot.

using revolutionary to s-off should still work i think, read up on it and check your requirements.

then nandroid backup, change hboot to cm7r2 and restore.

don't use data2sd as sydbarrett55 has said. once you have enabled sd-ext and set it as default location, should have plenty of space for apps. you may want to increase your sd-ext size to around 1gb, though this all depends on how many apps you have and how much space they take up.

see my post above yours to read a bit more about where space is used...and install 'diskusage' :)

Last edited:

minhocaz

Jan 19, 2008
I see many people complaining about crashes or slow desire regarding the a2sd vs sd-ext.. is this an issue to be solved in future or do you think is a configuration problem?

Will it be an 4.0 v? should i wait for that for a more stable version? I relly liked the ROM, tested at 3.7v but returned to Oxygen because found it to crash alot and errors in apps, also my 3G didnt worked stable enough..

I wonder if this version is stable to go... i only ask because i need my phone badly for work, i´m out of contryie and need a operational phone to everyday use.. but liked the ROM so far i was considering install again... but wanted to install and seettle.

Will there be an 4.0v, should I wait for more improvements or do you guys advise me this version as a stabe one for everyday use??

regards

sydbarrett55

Sep 4, 2011
Fains-Véel
Everything looks great :) but not work fine :(
deactivate Data2sd and Reboot, you will see that it will go much better.
Data2sd isn't good, the phone is much slower

I tried Data2sd, but like you, my phone was very slow. However, I have a SD Class 10
So I unchecked Data2sd now, my phone is super fast and fluid :)
I see many people complaining about crashes or slow desire regarding the a2sd vs sd-ext.. is this an issue to be solved in future or do you think is a configuration problem?

Will it be an 4.0 v? should i wait for that for a more stable version? I relly liked the ROM, tested at 3.7v but returned to Oxygen because found it to crash alot and errors in apps, also my 3G didnt worked stable enough..

I wonder if this version is stable to go... i only ask because i need my phone badly for work, i´m out of contryie and need a operational phone to everyday use.. but liked the ROM so far i was considering install again... but wanted to install and seettle.

Will there be an 4.0v, should I wait for more improvements or do you guys advise me this version as a stabe one for everyday use??

regards
The rom is very stable, smooth and fast. It should not be used Data2sd, that's all
This is also the most stable rom I've seen so far. MildWild 3.9 is simply amazing

Last edited:

ironjon

I tried Data2sd, but like you, my phone was very slow. However, I have a SD Class 10

The rom is very stable, smooth and fast. It should not be used Data2sd, that's all
This is also the most stable rom I've seen so far. MildWild 3.9 is simply amazing

Yes I agree
Data2sd with my sd card class 10 is very slow, unchecked data2sd and this rom flies

Tapatalking

harm007

Jun 18, 2011

+1 : completely OK with syd.

Regards

jurica_m

Dec 14, 2010
Is there any way to hide names of the icons (apps)in dock of the launcher? And, have problem with hardware button light. There is no button light. How can I solve this?
5fb28e1d-bed7-3cfc.jpg

Sent from my MildWild for Desire

Last edited:

pexon

May 21, 2010
Amsterdam
Thank you for this tutorial. If I would like to "restore" original battery calibration what should I do.
?
Thank you.

That tutorial works fine with every AOSP based ROM (yes, even cm7 and MIUI) and NOBCAP stands for "Nexus One Battery Calibrator"... Look at the first picture on the app you linked ;)

Other than this, to really complete the operation, you need to fix the value you get, because if you charge with the phone off, the age will be set back at 94%

To fix this you need to calibrate once and get your new value for age (lets say 85%) and do this:
Original Full40 (1452) * New age (0.85) = new real Full40 at 100%
But the age will eventually reset to 94 so we need one more step:
New Full40 (1452*0.85) / "Standard" age (0.94) = your fixed Full40

Now set your New Full40 as Full40 and 94% as New Age.

With this last step you don't need to calibrate anymore even if you change ROM!

Sent from my MildWild for Desire using XDA

Sent from my MildWild for Desire using XDA

biron_w

Jan 12, 2010
Leeds,UK
I think the link to the UOT kitchen needs to be removed as it no longer works with this rom. Unless i'm doing something wrong(it worked with the previous version of MildWild roms).

KaspaII

Jul 26, 2010
Prague
Call blocker

Hi all,
Do you know if is exist any program for blocking incoming calls? I installed more than 10 programs from market, and all does not works with this ROM..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MildWild V-4.9 JG Based on Oxygen 2.3.2 HTC Desire GSM

2.3.2 Changelog Oxygen 2.3.2
    Gingerbread 2.3.7
    STABLE Kernel - 2.6.35.14_r3
    Added battery controls for brightness & sound in status bar power widget
    Added compact carrier
    Added croation dictionary
    Added option to turn off volume button music controls
    Added swipe-to-clear notifications
    Decreased bootup time
    Improved lock screen animation
    Improved media scanner, now scans all external volumes (/emmc & /sdcard)
    Removed FM support

Features: MildWild V-4.9 JG:

* Gingerbread 2.3.7
    * Kernel latest Thalamus 2.6.35.14 with 2-way call recording
    * Beats Audio integrated
    * Fast
    * Jelly Bean Theme
    * XperiaLauncher
    * MIUI Camera
    * More Android String Translation
    * GPS mod.
    * 720p HW PLAYBACK
    * Disable CPU Rendering
    * Xperia Launcher Port.
    * Dalvik cache is moved to SD
    * "froyo style" apps2sd, it also supports A2SD with an EXT3 or EXT4 partition.app2sd is enabled
    * Swipe to Clear Notifications
    * MOTOBLUR DeskClock Alarm (Clock -> Alarm -> Settings -> Alarm Alert Screen -> MOTO BLUR)
    * T9 dialer (has a graphical bug this app is made for cm7.2)
    * MVPS hosts file to block ads, banners, etc.
    * IO performance
    * Hardware rendering
    * Many more sytem tweaks
    Tweak`s:

*Battery saving by reducing wifi scan interval etc
    *Better performance
    *Better battery life
    *Faster database access
    *IO performance
    *Hardware rendering
    *Decrease dialing delay
    *improve overall touch responsiveness
    *improve scrolling responsiveness
    *3G signal tweaks
    *Fix some application issues
    *Disable blackscreen issue after a call
    *hitting the volume rocker will not wake phone
    *button lights on when screen is on
    *Some RAM tweak´s
    *Many more....

default_wallpaperlgoef.png

DOWNLOAD MildWild V-4.9 JG
    Could you also upload an unthemed version once it's done? :) if it's not to much work of course!
    Thanks for keeping our old desire alive man

the relase is today or tomorrow for 4.5.0 FINAL...commes bug free and with theme:good:
    finito della musica:D
    notice!
    MildWild V-4.5.0 is on the way. this will be my last Oxygen Based rom!
    I started with Oxygen 1.0... I end with Oxygen 4.5.0 no roalex Update in the last rom.
    my last rom is my best rom:cool:60% more speed..etc
    some will hate me for it..sorry my time is over..big thanks @ all It was a very cool time

screenshot-1353483796h6rnd.png
    MildWild MW-1 comes out on Sunday

screenshot_2012-05-24gecfl.png