OFF-TOPIC LOUNGE non-device related discussions

Search This thread

BubZX

Jul 5, 2011
I built a dual tap keggorator and two weeks after my dumb ass decides to go on a diet :: Palm:: I just filled it back up with yuengling and I'm trying to get a keg of long trail hibernator from my local liquor store. Lost 25 pounds but God do I miss my beer. Been 12 weeks.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Mmmmm yuengling! My beer of choice

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

Reactions: castle_bravo

alaman68

Nov 20, 2010
drinking under a bridge
Re: *off topic* OMG!!!! Lounge for all off-topic conversations

I gotta say, I really hope it is patriots and falcons, 1, I don't want to hear anything about the harbaugh brothers for two solid weeks and how Stuart Scott wants to googly eye their sacks, 2, Brady has a hot wife and we know what that does for television now. 3, I want the patriots to win so my in laws who are from Pittsburgh will cry like babies, again. 4, matty ice is from philly, 5, I put money on the patriots last January.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Speedin07si

Nov 15, 2011
Colonial Heights,VA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zce-QT7MGSE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from Pluto.
qe9usehe.jpg

dlw1146

Dec 23, 2012
Amboy, WA USA
Question regarding Spint phones.

noob to this forum so if this post is improper, please advise.

I have a Samsung Infuse 4g, rooted and unlocked w/Slimbean 4.1.2.
The problem is AT&T is the provider and IT SUCKS... best reception in 98601 is 2 bars then goes downhill.

My friend has Sprint and gets 5 bars all the time. -new tower 3 miles from my home-
I understand the Infuse will not work with Sprint.
Looks like I need to change to a Sprint phone. -or, I am open to suggestions-

My question is; which Sprint smartphones are best to use when it comes to upgrading roms, etc?
I use prepaid and will need to buy used.

Any suggestions appreciated.

dlw

daniel4653

Jul 10, 2010
Southern California

noob to this forum so if this post is improper, please advise.

I have a Samsung Infuse 4g, rooted and unlocked w/Slimbean 4.1.2.
The problem is AT&T is the provider and IT SUCKS... best reception in 98601 is 2 bars then goes downhill.

My friend has Sprint and gets 5 bars all the time. -new tower 3 miles from my home-
I understand the Infuse will not work with Sprint.
Looks like I need to change to a Sprint phone. -or, I am open to suggestions-

My question is; which Sprint smartphones are best to use when it comes to upgrading roms, etc?
I use prepaid and will need to buy used.

Any suggestions appreciated.

dlw

The gs3 and gs2 have the most ROMs out there if I am correct. I haven't checked out the gnote 2

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

dlw1146

Dec 23, 2012
Amboy, WA USA
From what I understand, it HAS TO BE a Boost GS2.
Srint will not work.
So, looks like I'm trying to find a used Boost GS2.

Thanks for replying,

dlw

Speedin07si

Nov 15, 2011
Colonial Heights,VA

Sooo now the DoJ may try and stop.the Softbank/Sprint deal....
Justice Dept. to FCC: Hold off on that Softbank-Sprint deal on "national security" grounds http://t.co/zPv273XD

Sent from a planet far far away.

BammS2

Dec 11, 2012
Wharton,Texas
I have had my GS3 for about a month now and i beleive i have flahed just about all the roms i could. Finally fell in love with wicked sensations,awesome theme and smooth as silk. My work phone is a Skyrocket and have flashed that one so much they will prolly give me a ticket for indecent exposure. :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OFF-TOPIC LOUNGE

Kenny sorry for making a thread about this. But sad to say dont realy have friends who I could tell without getting smack talk to.

Anyways I know no one knows me here, other then maybe by that annoying guy with the dumb question or that noob.

Like I saif i dont really have friends beside two which is sad. But here it goes im going to have a baby!!!!! I know no one care but I just wanted to tell the world.

Kenny again sorry for the thread. Feel free to remove.

Sent from my Death Star using xda force
    Here is a place where you can talk about anything BUT keep it clean please and NO FLAMING!

With that said let me congratulate Ivcesar and the wonderful announcement in the next post!

Enjoy all!

Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
    Re: *off topic* Lounge for all non-S3 conversations

Anyone else think its stupid that I cant post on the developer section to let them know I am testing there rom out and inform them of bugs until I have 10 posts? And the post part is i have to wait 5 minutes between each post. I have been a member for 6 months and a user since the drop of the original Evo. This sucks! <<
    Nope, not stupid at all... I think they should raise the limit actually
    I agree with Flastnoles11, it should be higher. Make sure someone has read and read and is serious. 10 post can be accomplished in half a day. As someone else said you gave the ability to PM someone in the thread or a developer.

Transmitted with a portable device using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Anyone else think its stupid that I cant post on the developer section to let them know I am testing there rom out and inform them of bugs until I have 10 posts? And the post part is i have to wait 5 minutes between each post. I have been a member for 6 months and a user since the drop of the original Evo. This sucks! <<

Nope, not stupid at all... I think they should raise the limit actually

There is always PM's.

Sent from a planet far far away.