web2go (tzones) hack

Search This thread

goboi

Apr 3, 2008
Juneau, AK
Ok... I've been looking for two days now and am unable to find a good answer. Will the Dash 3G allow for using the standard web2go internet as I was able to on my first Dash (read: the ability to surf and/or use email)? I'm not looking to pay the "smartphone" plan/price if I don't have to. My Dash works great, but my 3g won't... why?

Last edited:

Bupahs

Apr 20, 2008
East Petersburg
Ok... I've been looking for two days now and am unable to find a good answer. Will the Dash 3G allow for using the standard web2go internet as I was able to on my first Dash (read: the ability to surf and/or use email)? I'm not looking to pay the "smartphone" plan/price if I don't have to. My Dash works great, but my 3g won't... why?

Why should it? How about you stop ripping off my service provider and forcing me to pay higher bills to cover the bandwidth you steal? :mad:

brad1825

May 6, 2008
I'm sure it will work, as it works on all phones, even my iphone.
My question is...
Does it get tmobile 3G speeds?

nightryder21

Feb 22, 2008
Why should it? How about you stop ripping off my service provider and forcing me to pay higher bills to cover the bandwidth you steal? :mad:

I'm sure your service provider will always charge more when they can. Why do you thing it costs me $20 for 2 lines for unlimited sms and mms when the bandwidth they use will never go up.

nightryder21

Feb 22, 2008
I've done the hack too. It saves money. But when I upgraded to the $$85 unlimited voice plan for 2 lines they made me get rid of it.