[Q] Installing Custom ROM problem on desire s hboot 2.02.002

Search This thread

Shaz95

Feb 21, 2014
Hello guys .. I am a new user to this website .. i need help that when i install custom rom in my desire s after flashing flash boot.img file it stuck to HTC screen logo ... what should i do ??? im using 4ext recovery and hboot 2.02.002 and also unlocked my phone via htc dev...

Plz help anyone....

Thanks in advance ..

SimonTS

Oct 23, 2011
Bristol
Hello guys .. I am a new user to this website .. i need help that when i install custom rom in my desire s after flashing flash boot.img file it stuck to HTC screen logo ... what should i do ??? im using 4ext recovery and hboot 2.02.002 and also unlocked my phone via htc dev...

Plz help anyone....

Thanks in advance ..

Always provide as much information as you can;-
What ROM are you flashing
What LCD panel type do you have
what EXACT error messages do you get
etc etc etc

Shaz95

Feb 21, 2014
im trying to flash PACMAN 4.2.2 rom on desire s
and i dont get any error message ... but when i flash ... it stucks on htc logo screen

Sorry for my bad english im new here so please be patient with me .... :(

SimonTS

Oct 23, 2011
Bristol
im trying to flash PACMAN 4.2.2 rom on desire s
and i dont get any error message ... but when i flash ... it stucks on htc logo screen

Sorry for my bad english im new here so please be patient with me .... :(

The second thing I said to give us - go and find out what LCD panel type you have. Don't ask how as there are plenty of threads about it already.

Shaz95

Feb 21, 2014
Now what should i do ?? :(

Attachments

• SAM_0111.jpg
    SAM_0111.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 56

SimonTS

Oct 23, 2011
Bristol

Shaz95

Feb 21, 2014
Yes, I know it's an S-LCD, all Desire S come with that technology.

[GUIDE][6 OCT] Non-Sony Screen Panel Desire S Users Lounge + How-To

I'm rather bored of you now as I don't know if you are just being deliberately stupid or not.

Also, for some reason your thread has been moved from the Desire S forums - might be worth asking a Moderator to move it back.

Sir plz dont remove this im not tying to act stupid .. the thing is that im new here and i really dont know what are the rules and regulations here im reading all the policies of this website .... i'll try my best not violate in this site .. plz sir help me my phone is stuck on logo and i can't even backup/restore my phone also it stucks on HTC boot logo...!!

I have Hitachi panel display as i have mentioned above i can't restore or backup my phone what should i do next???

Sorry for misbehaving and also for bad english :(

SimonTS

Oct 23, 2011
Bristol
Sir plz dont remove this im not tying to act stupid .. the thing is that im new here and i really dont know what are the rules and regulations here im reading all the policies of this website .... i'll try my best not violate in this site .. plz sir help me my phone is stuck on logo and i can't even backup/restore my phone also it stucks on HTC boot logo...!!

I have Hitachi panel display as i have mentioned above i can't restore or backup my phone what should i do next???

Sorry for misbehaving and also for bad english :(

If you have a Hitachi panel (As I thought all along) then read that thread and do what it tells you. The very first rule of XDA is to ALWAYS SEARCH - now you know where to look the answers are all there.

Shaz95

Feb 21, 2014
If you have a Hitachi panel (As I thought all along) then read that thread and do what it tells you. The very first rule of XDA is to ALWAYS SEARCH - now you know where to look the answers are all there.

i have tried this method and install flinny ROM 4.2.2 build 22 but it did'nt work for me and i have wipe : cache/factory/dalvik and even format all the data on my phone and installing rom and gapps it still stuck on HTC boot screen logo