[API 16 - 23][Xposed Module]Whatsapp Emoji Replacer Nxt[Updated : 26-11-2017]

Search This thread

SkillessFagg

May 26, 2015
Berlin
Version 4.1.1 Released.

ChangeLog:
Added New Black Whatsapp Emoji Set.

Can be downloaded from the Xposed Repo download section or from the first post.

Direct Link

This is awsome and everybody can see it tested with ios friends also its real icon and not picture send s hit as most apps. Still missing soms but overall epic release.

Send with GT-S7390 via Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: vishal11in

vishal11in

Jan 1, 2012
We have released a whole new module Called" Ultimate Whatsapp Theme Engine"

This module has the capablility to theme entire whatsapp which includes:
Whatsapp App Name Change
Text Colors
Action Bar Color
Bubble Colors
Bubble themes (New Style bubbles)
Call UI Colors
and Many more feature.

For detailed Look, Screenshots and download Visit the link below

http://xdaforums.com/xposed/modules/mod-xposed-ultimate-whatsapp-theme-t3132572

Download also Available using xposed Repo

Reactions: gagan7

vishal11in

Jan 1, 2012
here's the zip for Htc emojis, I don't know it they are official but they look cool. I extracted them from a modded WhatsApp apk.
Hope to see them soon. :D

Thanks.
Checked the file and it looks similar to twitter emoji but has little different touch the way they look, so they can be added.

ranchvapour

Jun 20, 2015
I am also thinking to do same. Since it is a very time consuming thing hence addons will be done slowly slowly

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app
I registered an account to ask you the same thing. I'm glad someone else feels that all emoji should be added. Inconsistency isn't a good thing, and I'll just end up uninstalling this mod out of annoyance.
If you need help adding more emoji, ask anyone out. We're all willing to lend a hand.

And I think there's a spacing issue with the emoji. They margin between them is non-existent. Probably just me though, so if anybody else could take a look, I'd be grateful.
Edit - I've tested this. The margin between 2 emojis is non-existent. Smilies chipke huye aate hain chat mein. :l Since they're PNGs, I suggest you resize them and leave a pixel or two gap at the edges.

Also, an option to hide the app from the app drawer wouldn't be too bad either.

Last edited:

vishal11in

Jan 1, 2012
I registered an account to ask you the same thing. I'm glad someone else feels that all emoji should be added. Inconsistency isn't a good thing, and I'll just end up uninstalling this mod out of annoyance.
If you need help adding more emoji, ask anyone out. We're all willing to lend a hand.

And I think there's a spacing issue with the emoji. They margin between them is non-existent. Probably just me though, so if anybody else could take a look, I'd be grateful.
Edit - I've tested this. The margin between 2 emojis is non-existent. Smilies chipke huye aate hain chat mein. :l Since they're PNGs, I suggest you resize them and leave a pixel or two gap at the edges.

Also, an option to hide the app from the app drawer wouldn't be too bad either.

First things first, thank you for installing the module and registering to leave feedback. Your suggestions are more than welcomed but there are few technical issues which are beyond our control.
Adding full emoji set is not a problem but requires lot of time and patience, I have time and again explained that adding a full pack requires around 800 lines to be added to each pack and more problematic is renaming each emoji matching right expression. Too overcome issue we tried adding all major used emojis icons. Most of the time the new pack lack the all emojis hence cannot have them all.
You also state that distance between emojis are not correct could be only issue with you as the emojis are rightly sized.

We have off lately decided to add more possible emojis icons to existence sets like samsung, android etc and soon you will see new updates rolling. Please keep in mind that the addons will not be in one go but in phases.
Sorry we cannot hide the app drawer icon as it is key to open the app.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app

ssindham

Nov 1, 2011
surat
Nice work,but can you make google keyboard emoji's replaced with whatsapp emotions.

This is awsome and everybody can see it tested with ios friends also its real icon and not picture send s hit as most apps. Still missing soms but overall epic release.

Send with GT-S7390 via Tapatalk

i am using google keyboard
i want google keyboard emotions to replaced with whatsapp emotions.
do reply me .

vishal11in

Jan 1, 2012
i am using google keyboard
i want google keyboard emotions to replaced with whatsapp emotions.
do reply me .
To do so you need to replace emojis in desired app. Currently this module replaces emojis of whatsapp and hangouts. I will see how we can help you. Today we are in process of releasing update for ultimate whatsapp theme engine module and also release new module which will do advance theming for playstore.

Do check both

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Udzi

Aug 6, 2009
Black Forest
HTC Emoji's

I managed to extract all the 846 emoji from HTC Sense 6/7 Font :good:
Feel free to implement them

Attachments

• HTC-Emoji.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 16
  • HTCEmoji.png
    HTCEmoji.png
    151.3 KB · Views: 108
Reactions: vishal11in

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WhatsApp Emoji Replacer Nxt

Compatible with Android 7.x.x, Android 8.0.0 & 8.1.0 Oreo

Note: Whatsapp Emoji Replacer is Now replaced with Whatapp Emoji Replacer Nxt. Those who own the key will continue to get the Pro benefits.

If you are looking for an easy and effective way to change your boring WhatsApp Emojis with completely new ones then you have come to the right place.

We are glad to release our all new advanced WhatsApp Emoji Replacer Nxt. We have built this with the same simplicity as it's predecessor but it's smarter than before.

**Features**
    Replace WhatsApp Emojis on the Go.
    Get new packs without the need to download an update. Everything is pushed from the server.
    2 Free Emoji sets.
    Option to buy all current (& future) packs at once.
    Individual packs available to buy.

**Available packs**
    [This list may not be always updated as we push new packs from our server without the need to actually release an update for the module. So please check after downloading. You can always see free packs and for the paid packs check the license market within the module.]
    Stock
    Emoji One [FREE]
    TMNT [FREE]
    Android Oreo
    Facebook Messenger
    HTC
    Twemoji
    WhatsApp Old

**Benefits over WAER-2**
    It now only shows those packs which you have bought or are free without cluttering the view with unsupported packs.
    You don't need to download an update for the app to get new packs in future. New packs are pushed from server so that you always have the latest pack available.
    Support to download only a small part for already downloaded pack when an update is released. (Will be activated with an update to the module in future.) [This will reduce your data usage.]
    A license market where you can buy Full License key to unlock all current and future packs at once or buy individual packs as per your need.

**Known issues**
    Buying a new single license pack may sometimes result in change of selected pack. Simply reselect your desired pack from the list again. This issue will be fixed in future via an update to the module.

**Compatibility with WAER-2**
    Users who have already bought WAER-2 license they do need to do anything else. All packs will be available to them even in WAER Nxt.
    Your previously downloaded packs from WAER-2 are not compatible with WAER Nxt and you need to redownload them from within WAER Nxt.

**Cost of packs**
    The full license sets you back US $1.99 [This license unlocks all current and future packs]
    Individual packs vary from US $0.25 to US $0.30 [New packs may cost more or less than these amount in future]
    [Please do understand that prices can be revised in future without prior notice.]

**F.A.Q.**
    Q. Can I use this app to replace Emojis in Stock Messaging app or Hangouts or Etc.?
    A. No, this module as of this version supports Whatsapp only.

Q. Will this completely replace the original emojis?
    A. Depends, if the replacement brand offers full set then yes else the ones which are available.

Q. Will my recipients too need to download this Module in order to see the Style set I applied or they will automatically see it when I apply?
    A. Yes, your recipients too need this module installed and activated. If they do not have this module then they will see the stock Whatsapp emojis.

Q. Will you[We Developers] add new emojis to the list?
    A. Yes, we always keep an eye on the new updates and bring them to our users at the earliest.

Q. Why my Key fails to make it Pro Version?
    A. It is observed with some roms that the acceptance of the key gets delayed by few seconds after successful procedure follow. Please reboot the phone once. Always copy paste the security code sent in your email instead of manually typing.

Q. Why I face no themeing despite key is fully working on Android 6.x.x Roms?
    A. Please make sure to provide storage permission to the module.

Downloads :
    Module :
    XPOSED REPO | WEBSITE
    License :
    Play Store | Website

ScreenShots:

How To - Use Module

XDA:DevDB Information
    Whatsapp Emoji Replacer Nxt, Xposed for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    SArnab©®, vishal11in
    Xposed Package Name: dev.avs.xposed.emojireplacerfree

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.5.0
    Stable Release Date: 2018-01-30

Created 2014-07-06
    Last Updated 2018-01-29
    PREVIEW: Major update for WhatsApp Emoji Replacer coming up!

Hello Emoji-Enthusiasts!
    I recently helped the devs of WAER in completing & optimizing a lot of Emoji-Sets. It is now my pleasure to give you a brief preview on the upcoming release, which will be a big one!
    These Emoji-Sets will have major upgrades:

1) Emoji One UPDATE!!
    1_One.png
    - 100% complete, all Emojis supported
    - Updated to 2.1 winter-release
    - Rebuilt from source SVG-vectorgraphics for optimal quality and smaller filesize

2) Twitter twemoji UPDATE!!
    2_twitter.png
    - 100% complete now, all Emojis supported

3) iOS Flat Style NEW!!
    3_iosFlat.png
    - Resembles closely the default WhatsApp-Emojis, but in a fresh new "flat" look
    - 100% complete, all Emojis suppoted
    - Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/comments/43qip6/release_emoji_flat_ios_93_for_bytafont_2_users/

4) Google UPDATE!!
    4_Google.png
    - Includes full Set from latest Marshmallow roms
    - Almost complete, only few countryflags and different skintones are missing (Google doesn't have them yet)

5) HTC Sense 7 NEW!!
    5_htc.png

6) LG G4 Marshmallow NEW!!
    6_lg.png

7) Mozilla Firefox OS UPDATE!!
    7_Mozilla.png
    - Rebuilt from source SVG-vectorgraphics for optimal quality and smaller filesize
    - Complete up to the point of current 1.7.9 release on Mozilla's github

8) Samsung NEW!!
    8_Sammy.png

Please note that 5) - 8) are not complete due to the fact that the missing Emojis simply don't exist. It's not a bug in WAER.
    WhatsApp Emoji Replacer 3.0 is out!

Dear Emoji fans!
    Over the last couple of days, @vishal11in and myself have worked on making WAER compatible to the latest Whatsapp releases. The new version 3.0 is targeted towards Whatsapp 2.16.297 and above, so please make sure you update to a recent Whatsapp version before updating WAER.

RELEASE NOTES:
    • Whatsapp 2.16.297 uses higher resolution PNGs than previous versions and so does WAER from now on, so expect crisper image quality.
    • Twitter pack has been updated to 2.2, including all the new gender-emojis featured in the current Whatsapp update
    • Samsung pack has been updated to latest Note 7 release, featuring new skintoned Emojis (don't worry, your phone won't explode using this pack)
    • Probably more, which I forgot, just check it out and see for yourself

Generally speaking, all packs featured in WAER should now be up to date and compatible with new Whatsapp. Most packs do not have support for gendered emojis (except Twitter) and will fall back to stock for those. We will update those packs as soon as their respective vendors release new Emoji assets.

Now, please check out WAER and enjoy! ;)
    WhatsApp Emoji Replacer 3.1 is out!

Dear Emoji fans!
    Please take note of our latest update.

RELEASE NOTES:
    • Google Pack has been updated to Android 7.1, including all gender-emojis, making this the second complete pack next to Twitter.
    • HTC Pack has been updated to include new emojis from HTC 10 devices and also to fall back to Google-pack instead of Stock-Whatsapp
    • New Retro Stock Pack has been added, featuring all classic stock emojis from Whatsapp 2.16.275 and below (i.e. Apple iOS 9.3)
    • New Emojidex pack has been added.

Have fun!
    EmojiOne 3 has been announced for December, so expect another update then at the latest ;)
    Hello users,
    I am glad to announce that we have finally released the latest Version v2.0 of WhatsApp Emoji Replacer 2.
    It contains 8 complete packs with one more coming up in future updates.
    The size has been reduces from ~13 MB to 1.71 MB
    Now you need to choose your desired pack and download just that pack from within the app. No need to waste your memory with undesired packs.
    We have also updated the ICON. [Check Attachment]

You can download the latest version from REPO

Thanks to @Naudiz for providing all the renamed sets without which this release would have been delayed.