What is the best Sense Rom?

Search This thread

...Awesome...

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Jul 10, 2010
Chicago
plus.google.com
I don't feel like downloading 10 Roms to test this out so I will accept and trust my fellow Xda members! Been using Cm7 based roms as my daily drivers but wanted to try a sense rom for once that doesn't feel like stock.

Sent from my HTC Glacier ...Awesome... (MT4G) using xda premium

Last edited:

eqjunkie829

Apr 17, 2011
West Jordan, UT
If you are looking for most stable and fully functioning rom I recommend virtuous unity 2.39. I also have a stock mysense debloated rom that is pretty much gingerbread stock. They both have decent battery life.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Reactions: ...Awesome...

...Awesome...

Jul 10, 2010
Chicago
plus.google.com
I guess I missed a "'s" in my sentence sorry I meant a Rom that doesn't feel like sense. Either themed or has alot of tweaks.

...Awesome...

Jul 10, 2010
Chicago
plus.google.com
I'm using Mexdroid now, but wants to go back to sense to try the Amaze camera Tez posted.

THEindian

Nov 20, 2011
Are you trying to screw yourself over? Jk but seriously, why would you want to go to a sense rom and have it have lots of tweaks, sense is slow enough already. What you should do is stay on CM7 or RoyalGinger and download one of the themes found in the themes section. If your bent on a sense rom, try using Infernosense, i haven't tried it yet but it looks really good. I myself use the DARKSIDE sense which is basically stock sense 3.5

Reactions: ...Awesome...

...Awesome...

Jul 10, 2010
Chicago
plus.google.com
I ended up going to HoneySmartDroid and flashed the DD camera for now this will do till we get ICS fully functional :)

Sent from my HTC Glacier ...Awesome... using xda premium

Chicago T

May 9, 2011
After years of looking up info here, I'm finally posting some feedback!

I've tried about 12 roms so far, and the best Sense rom out there, in my opinion, is Darkside Runny 2.2.

Let me know if you're looking for specific features/tweaks. I keep trying other roms, but have always reverted back to this one. I would recommend that format/partition your sdcard with the 3 recommended partitions (storage, ext4, swap file). Mine runs verrrrry smoothly...

Attachments

• 2012-03-07_13-19-04.jpg
    2012-03-07_13-19-04.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 38

...Awesome...

Jul 10, 2010
Chicago
plus.google.com
Thanks Chicago T gonna try that Rom and see how it goes besides the Stock Sense rom I never tried Sense always had Cyanogen based roms so time for something new.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you are looking for most stable and fully functioning rom I recommend virtuous unity 2.39. I also have a stock mysense debloated rom that is pretty much gingerbread stock. They both have decent battery life.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    Are you trying to screw yourself over? Jk but seriously, why would you want to go to a sense rom and have it have lots of tweaks, sense is slow enough already. What you should do is stay on CM7 or RoyalGinger and download one of the themes found in the themes section. If your bent on a sense rom, try using Infernosense, i haven't tried it yet but it looks really good. I myself use the DARKSIDE sense which is basically stock sense 3.5