[ROM][06/05/2012][Super Smooth Stock V21D/V20E Bases +Much More] Hyperion V1.0

Search This thread

Meemo23

Nov 17, 2010
Under my bed...
my wifi isn't working...any ideas why...

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

never mind i fixed it....

How did you fix it i used to know how by forcing the 21A drivers into the rom i made a new rom and i can't get my own kernel to work anymore doing my head in lol..

ok fixed wifi need to fix bluetooth..

Last edited:

|ErosizeD|

Jan 23, 2010
Thanks guys, links added to the OP. Downloads away! :)

About this

-Modified Ti Camera Props & Media Profiles For Better Pictures

It doesnt make any diference in terms of quality, because everything is compresed by libraries... i was trying to tell it to you, but you dont seems to have "time" to talk with me...

I know how to make it better photos with this phone, but i wont share my knowledge if no one want to co-operate... :mad:

Meemo23

Nov 17, 2010
Under my bed...
About this

It doesnt make any diference in terms of quality, because everything is compresed by libraries... i was trying to tell it to you, but you dont seems to have "time" to talk with me...

I know how to make it better photos with this phone, but i wont share my knowledge if no one want to co-operate... :mad:

You can share with me i am listening..

|ErosizeD|

Jan 23, 2010
You can share with me i am listening..

Okay, i was researching for long time but i never realized how to remove the compression...

Actually this phone is using some library, that "adds" chorma subsampling 2x2 and about 15% compression ratio..

I was trying to fit what is happening , what is wrong.
Some phones just use some compression parameters on the apk, media profiles, or ti camera, on Optimus 3D it seems that it doesnt here.

So, after intensive searching the only way i can explain why isnt possible to remove the compresion by modifying that files, is due libraries...

Thats why any other camera apk can't remove sucsessfully the compression.

So there must be a way ( not only editing the kernel samno it doesnt have suficient time to help me with it ) to improve and sucsesfully remove the compression.

I was trying to research how to edit the libraries, but my knowledge in this area is very limited, so thats why i need some help...

samno

Dec 6, 2010
Birmingham
?

Sorry erozie but i do have a job you know that takes 80+ hours away from me a week like i said to you. Sorry i cant be of much help to you. Also i dont know anything about this chroma either. I really want to help but i dont know how i can unfortunatly. I dont want to have an arguement either.

Meemo23

Nov 17, 2010
Under my bed...
Okay, i was researching for long time but i never realized how to remove the compression...

Actually this phone is using some library, that "adds" chorma subsampling 2x2 and about 15% compression ratio..

I was trying to fit what is happening , what is wrong.
Some phones just use some compression parameters on the apk, media profiles, or ti camera, on Optimus 3D it seems that it doesnt here.

So, after intensive searching the only way i can explain why isnt possible to remove the compresion by modifying that files, is due libraries...

Thats why any other camera apk can't remove sucsessfully the compression.

So there must be a way ( not only editing the kernel samno it doesnt have suficient time to help me with it ) to improve and sucsesfully remove the compression.

I was trying to research how to edit the libraries, but my knowledge in this area is very limited, so thats why i need some help...

Yeah as sammo said i have a job to that takes away most of my days and i only get either sunday or a friday off a week so one day a week is not enough to do this sort of work.. It takes time and effort we would love to help you but we just don't have the time.. But if you do go look on youtube you will find all you need to learn about android. Xml editing etc etc i learned everything i know of youtube ..

|ErosizeD|

Jan 23, 2010
Sorry erozie but i do have a job you know that takes 80+ hours away from me a week like i said to you. Sorry i cant be of much help to you. Also i dont know anything about this chroma either. I really want to help but i dont know how i can unfortunatly. I dont want to have an arguement either.

Excuse me, i just i get a bit angry, im almost at the same situation...
Forgive me mate :( , i dont have a good day today.

Yeah as sammo said i have a job to that takes away most of my days and i only get either sunday or a friday off a week so one day a week is not enough to do this sort of work.. It takes time and effort we would love to help you but we just don't have the time.. But if you do go look on youtube you will find all you need to learn about android. Xml editing etc etc i learned everything i know of youtube ..

I dont need to learn XML, i aleady known it... :confused:
Yes its easy to go there and learn android, but there are lack of information about libraries, and every phone doesnt use the same thing to compile a kernel.

Anyway, just excuse my agressive action. need to put it more emphasis on this!

EDIT: Samno aleardy send me a way to compile the kernel but im still confused, if you want to help, can you link me to a reference or tutorial where i can find the way
to compile a kernel for optimus 3d? thanks.

Last edited:

samno

Dec 6, 2010
Birmingham
Its ok erosize, frustrating that i cant find anything in the kernel. This may be obvious but i was looking through my rom and found imx072 dcc binaries dont know how to edit them are they of any help btw im skimming through the libcamera and libomxcameraadapter to see if i can find anything using hex editor. Also we can only maybe make small mods to the .so as there is no way to decompile or compile them that i know of

Some of those values work for sharpness and contrast though dont they? That how your mod worked before.

|ErosizeD|

Jan 23, 2010
Its ok erosize, frustrating that i cant find anything in the kernel. This may be obvious but i was looking through my rom and found imx072 dcc binaries dont know how to edit them are they of any help btw im skimming through the libcamera and libomxcameraadapter to see if i can find anything using hex editor. Also we can only maybe make small mods to the .so as there is no way to decompile or compile them that i know of

Some of those values work for sharpness and contrast though dont they? That how your mod worked before.

First of all, LG must release unlocked .so files ( same as she did with xperia phones ) i think if not i really dont have idea how to do it ( edit the libraries ) or im not sure but we can try to port this from another device ( galaxy nexus, droid 3, razr...etc ).
About LG to unlock the libraries, well, i think its same as ICS ( a dream ) but there must be a way.

This camera can be amazing with the proper optimization/modification, but LG don't whant us to touch this because she knows this will make people stay with this phone and they loose money.

As i said this need investment.

iodak

Jan 5, 2011
Thanks this is what I needed stock with optimizations i use acura kernel and everything works perfect.

MANBEARPIG69

Apr 11, 2012
Realy want to use this but is there a V20e version on its way?

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda premium

tsagod

Jan 8, 2011
maybe the best rom for this stuff.

how i flash new kernel? is there any tutorial?

which the best kernel for this rom?

samno

Dec 6, 2010
Birmingham
@mbp maybe if i get time tomo
@tsagod just flash any 21d kernel you want just look in the development section. Also thiaiz has sone kernels in his thread just follow the instructions in the thread usually just flash through cwm. Obviously i would recommend my titan kernel but i would try a few see what's best for you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys me again, heres a little something i tried to work on for you guys. Currently its good but i want to make it better when the next base comes out. Anyway on to the details.

Initial Version: 06/04/2012
    -V21D/V20E Base
    -Stock Frame work
    -Deodexed
    -Zipaligned
    -IO Patch
    -Ext 4
    -Beats And Xloud Mods (Thanks rocko)
    -Bravia Engine
    -Modified Fonts
    -Epic Apn List (Thanks CyanogenMod)
    -Modified Ti Camera Props & Media Profiles For Better Pictures
    -Build Prop Tweaks Including GPU Rendering
    -Ad Blocking
    -Improved Scrolling Tweaks
    -ICS Keyboard
    -Includes Overclock Modules
    -Latest 3D Game Converter
    -All Stock App & Widgets
    -LauncherPro Launcher
    -Added RomManager
    -Added Script Manager
    -RTL Support (V20E Version Only)

Installing The Rom
    -Download and copy the .ZIP file into your SD
    -Restart the device in CWM either through RomManager or power on + down volume key
    -Backup your old rom just in case
    -At this stage you can wipe data & the cache if you want
    -Then choose Install Zip from SD card either internal or external
    -Select the .ZIP file and install it
    -Reboot your phone and you should be good to go.;)

Notices & Information
    NOTE: HBR does not include a kernel yet, so you must flash a new one if you are coming from a V21A firmware otherwise you should be fine. If you need a kernel check out my signature or take a look at Thiaiz's thread he's got a good choice of great modified stock kernels that should be compatible but 20E comes with a stock kernel totally unmodified.
    NOTE: You must have a gingerbread baseband already im using V20G.

Something Wrong?
    BUGS!(This Does Not Apply To 20E Version As It Has Stock Kernel Intergrated) One i have found is bluetooth and wifi toggles sometimes dont work after doing a system and data wipe when you are not using the stock kernel. One work around seems to either not do a full wipe or restore original stock boot.img in CWM reboot, then reflash new kernel. if someone knows why this happens please tell me, im even more of a newb with roms than i am with kernels.:eek: There may be more:D

Downloads
    HBR: https://hotfile.com/dl/154402347/b5434ed/HBR.zip.html
    HBR V20E: https://hotfile.com/dl/155152616/9341923/HBR__20E.zip.html

Credits & Stuff
    BTW remind me if i need to credit someone. Please give feedback as it will improve the rom for everyone. Oh and thanks for the inspiration meemo, thiaiz, Fab , Acura and the rest of us original O3D crew .
    Reserved For Me! :D
    @ MBP 20e definately coming Sunday using it right now.

Also this will be the last Hyperion update not that there were any and titan kernel update. Time to move on to something big & fresh ;)
    @mbp maybe if i get time tomo
    @tsagod just flash any 21d kernel you want just look in the development section. Also thiaiz has sone kernels in his thread just follow the instructions in the thread usually just flash through cwm. Obviously i would recommend my titan kernel but i would try a few see what's best for you.
    20E!

Uploading Hyperion V1.0 20E based rom now will update op asop.
    Edit: Its Up!