[Q] [Help] Need owners to review the Grand 2

Search This thread

SomyaTiwari538

Jul 2, 2014
Indore
I have been using it for almost 5 months and completely satisfied. There are not noticeable lags, handles any stuff you throw at it. And most importantly, it has awesome battery backup. If I use it only for calling and messaging, than it provides backup of almost 2-3 days which is hard to get these days considering the fact that display uses too much battery.

Brothers acctully i am a student ... currently in class 12th and wanna own the phone but my father is saying he will get me the phone if it comes down to 16000 - 17000

so can anyone get me the price down time when will it be getting down

I live in Indore MP India

mujtaba93

Oct 14, 2013
Pune
Brothers acctully i am a student ... currently in class 12th and wanna own the phone but my father is saying he will get me the phone if it comes down to 16000 - 17000

so can anyone get me the price down time when will it be getting down

I live in Indore MP India

Phone has already got major price cut. Its available only for about 18,000 INR on Flipkart and Amazon. So, wait for a month or so, than you can buy!

mujtaba93

Oct 14, 2013
Pune
No not at all on flipkart it is still of 20,500 and on samsung site its of 20,900

No dear, check it once again. Link for reference:

flipkart.com/samsung-galaxy-grand-2/p/itmdv6f73tm2fbpb?pid=MOBDT55VZHY3DCWP&otracker=from-search&srno=t_1&query=grand+2&ref=aa4cec96-8b87-4923-906d-2b6d7683e1e4

Samsung Store sells at higher price, you can get it at much lesser price elsewhere.

SomyaTiwari538

Jul 2, 2014
Indore

No dear, check it once again. Link for reference:

flipkart.com/samsung-galaxy-grand-2/p/itmdv6f73tm2fbpb?pid=MOBDT55VZHY3DCWP&otracker=from-search&srno=t_1&query=grand+2&ref=aa4cec96-8b87-4923-906d-2b6d7683e1e4

Samsung Store sells at higher price, you can get it at much lesser price elsewhere.

okk okk can anybody estimate its price by November and where else then online sites I can get grand 2 for a discounted price in indore MP india

SomyaTiwari538

Jul 2, 2014
Indore
HELP GUYS

Hey Guys Please i want help i want an exact view.
i wanna know the estimated price of grand 2 by november and wanna know that wether it supports s - view cover or not

Can any one get me phones in bulk any brand

Samsung Sony Apple

somyatiwari59@gmail.com

contact if you can get me some bulk pieces

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi All,
    I want to buy a grand 2 for my wife. Gone through the phone specs, reviews and prices online. And I found that this is a good phone which can be considered a safe buy phone with decent specs (oppo find 5 mini was good too but its a new phone and cant trust it like I can trust samsung)
    I have read couple of user opinions on gsmarena that they are having issues such as heating, 3g not working on both sims, lagging etc etc. So i thought of taking the outputs from the xda fraternity.
    Can some of you grand 2 owners tell the pros and cons of this phone if you have used it for long enough?

Thanks in advance for your help.

3G can work only in one SIM card and that is by design and not a fault. No noticeable lags unless you have lots of downloads, No heating issues observed. Camera, Music OK, Best of all, Kitkat coming soon. Using it since march.

please click on thanks if you think I helped

schubeir
    Hi All,
    I want to buy a grand 2 for my wife. Gone through the phone specs, reviews and prices online. And I found that this is a good phone which can be considered a safe buy phone with decent specs (oppo find 5 mini was good too but its a new phone and cant trust it like I can trust samsung)
    I have read couple of user opinions on gsmarena that they are having issues such as heating, 3g not working on both sims, lagging etc etc. So i thought of taking the outputs from the xda fraternity.
    Can some of you grand 2 owners tell the pros and cons of this phone if you have used it for long enough?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Buy a nexus5 which is near the price of grand 2 but grand 2 aint bad. I have this phone and i must say its better as a lady phone. No lags. Battery is very good(improved with an update) and kitkat could be in the doors. People who have lags dont actually know how to use the phone very well, like they dont even know the task manager. Or if they are talking about thr mininal lag of touchwiz then its common on every samsung device that has touchwiz but it doesnt bother that much. And no. There is no heating issue. I even use my phone playing a video with speakers while charging and i get minimal heat

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Thanks a lot for your reply :)

Thanks for providing your inputs.
    I would have gone for nexus 5 itself but in India, its 30000+ INR whereas I am getting brand new grand 2 in 18200 INR. There is a huge monetory difference here :)

Damn that much? Go for grand2. Kitkat maybe not that far. Unless samsung screws it up. Moto G is good though and is cheaper..

I never had an issue with my moto g but there are different moto gs out there that isnt well built too. Im lucky i had a good one. Grand2 aint bad as a choice but the lack of custom development is the problem right now unless we get kitkat and some might get working. Anyway its your wifes phone yo grand2 isnt that bad. Its like another note2 without some specific things. I have this with sview cover and its good for women lol

Maybe people are waiting for official kitkat then start. I bought this coz it had potential specs but damn. Check out galaxy mini or ace2, development there is like freaking huge. Here.. Its like the s duos (worst phone i had).. But lets see and wait if kitkat arrives.. Ill give samsung till july and if they wont then last samsung ever.