I need your HELP!

Search This thread

Stericson

Retired Senior Mod / Retired Senior RD
Nov 10, 2008
SUCCESS!!! We now have on Latitude 1026+ Friend requests... I will try to keep adding requests as they come in but it is very hard to because the apps for Latitude don't work very well with 1000+ friends....

If people still want to be a part of this I will keep accepting requests and periodically take more screenshots!

HELLO!

Many of you might know me as the creator of MetaMorph and Ninjamorph as well as a few other Android apps and the like. Today I have come here to seek out some assistance from all of you!

I am stress testing Google Latitude on Android to see how it performs under heavy load and I need all the people I can get to add me to their latitude account!

So far We have 1026+ Latitude friends and Google Mobile is showing some interest in the stress test I'm doing so it's a pretty cool thing going on.

Mostly I am Looking to have Android fans and users add me to Latitude so I can Take screenshots of the "Android World" and show the reach of Google's Android Platform.

If you want to take part, simply do the following:

Go to "Maps" on your Android Phone
Hit "Menu"
Choose Latitude or join Latitude
Hit "menu" again
Choose "add friends"
Type in my email address "Stericson.g1@gmail.com"
And Send!

Note you dont have to share your location with me! Just manually place your marker somewhere in the Globe if you need to :)

Thanks for all of the help guys!

Follow me on Twitter for up to date results on how we are doing!

Http://www.twitter.com/stericson

Best Regards,
Stephen​

Attachments

• snap20100623_175657.jpg
    snap20100623_175657.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 248
  • screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 309
  • screen2.jpg
    screen2.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 276
  • screen3.jpg
    screen3.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:

pzumk

Jun 20, 2009
Lüneburg
twitter.com
840! Wth
I joined you when you had around 250 I guess. Really impressive! Screenshots? Anything special to show us? How many countries?

Edit // Do you have the Nexus One?

Last edited:

Stericson

Nov 10, 2008
Sure I can get some Screenshots, give me a few moments...

Stericson

Nov 10, 2008
Added Screenshots!!! We made it past 1000 Latitude friend requests!

If people still want to be a part of this I will keep accepting requests and periodically take more screenshots!

Last edited:

Dbagjones

May 11, 2008
Added, glad to help! BTW, I'm using the update Motorola sent out (13.35), although I installed after the fact using RSD Lite. Hope it helps.