[DUMP] Motorola Atrix System Dump [Wallpapers, Ringtones, Boot Animation]

Search This thread

kennethpenn

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 29, 2006
Washington, D.C.
briefmobile.com
Here is the Motorola Atrix 4G system dump that was already posted, now broken into parts with more easily accessible stuff. Also, I've mirrored it for everyone to MultiUpload.

Download

EDIT: The links are mostly broken. ALL new, updated links will be here:
http://briefmobile.com/motorola-atrix-4g-system-dump-available

Have fun!

Last edited:

t0dbld

Mar 21, 2010
Michigan
certainly am, from my local store so I can pick it up day 1 as soon as possible.

Excellent, well assuming that my pre-order on the 13th at 5:00am gets here monday i will immediately be taring it apart , and testing what i can... obviously will be some what limited until source drops but any how glad to hear about having some more talent on board from the beginning, let me know if you got some ideas and or want help and what not... my goals are at least a package manager on linux part, hopefully remove ff and use chrome.... immediate goals are obviously root, tether, removal of att crap etc , also make sure were not having data capped by system file like captivates etc

Last edited:

kennethpenn

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 29, 2006
Washington, D.C.
briefmobile.com
FYI: I just ripped out and added the brand new Forest Live Wallpaper on the Atrix 4G. Rocking it on my Captivate right now. It's not too bad. Got active live weather actions. It's raining here and water is dripping down my wallpaper!

And temperature shows on lock screen. Pretty neat.

Link in the OP!

beazie0885

Jul 25, 2008
ATLantA
47cc5a9a-0bb7-badc.jpg

Is that what the forest live wallpaper is supposed to look like? I just installed it and doesn't seem live to me. I'm in georgia and its sunny and 70 outside but I changed the location settings to prescott arizona where it's raining and didn't see any change except some very slight shading differences.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts