[Q] Unbrick Runbo X5

Search This thread

Damong

Jan 10, 2014
To start with let me first point out that when it comes to phones I'm a total noob. I got a Runbo X5 direct from China (I'm in America) and I tried to update the phone the way one of the Runbo Blogs said to. Well my Runbo X5 is totally bricked, it won't even turn on. I'm trying to find someone that I can send it to to be fixed. So far every repair service I've asked has said they can't do it, (I guess they just fix Samsung). I just want to send the phone off to get fixed. Can anyone help?

powertoon

Nov 5, 2013
To start with let me first point out that when it comes to phones I'm a total noob. I got a Runbo X5 direct from China (I'm in America) and I tried to update the phone the way one of the Runbo Blogs said to. Well my Runbo X5 is totally bricked, it won't even turn on. I'm trying to find someone that I can send it to to be fixed. So far every repair service I've asked has said they can't do it, (I guess they just fix Samsung). I just want to send the phone off to get fixed. Can anyone help?

Hi friend , How can I help you? what is problem of your phone. :)

LaChriz

Dec 13, 2012
Hey maybe somebody can help me. I've a Runbo X5 too and now a friend of mine used too many pattern attempts so that my phone got blocked and I had to log in with my google account or something. Nothing worked and after I switched the phone off it now only boots into recovery and I get the dead android with the red triangle. I already tried to delete cash, factory reset the phone and rebooting it but still the same.
What can I do now? Please help me.

Last edited: