is it worthed to upgrade from tmobile note 3 to s5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

diamantericos

Jan 2, 2011
Thats not an upgrade they are not the same category. Thtats more of a downgrade. Phone pbablet etc. Just dont do it wait for note 4

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: d12unk13astard

Eric214

Oct 24, 2012
Philly
I agree, if you love the Note 3 you're likely not going to like the S5. It's quite a bit smaller screen but the phone is almost the same size. No Stylus (if you use). You just aren't comparing apples to apples and i also believe it's a step down from the Note 3.

On a side note, I love having the latest and greatest but this is the first phone i had that i never am finding myself looking for an upgrade. The Note 3 is amazing and there isn't really anything out there better to the point you would even notice a difference. i mean the phone is barely 6-7 months old and the spec war is at a stand still. All the phones are about the same now spec wise. So i say just relax and enjoy your phone for awhile.

Last edited:

Neroga

Feb 7, 2012
Saint Cloud, Florida
I had the S5 for about a week and was definitely unimpressed with it. Smaller size, no stylus, and the biggest killer was less RAM. 3gb to 2gb is a big difference when it comes to Android.

Sent from my HyperDrive SM-N900A/T

princeasi

Sep 16, 2006
Los Angeles
The Note 3 is really a business phone. If your us anything else outside of that. You may benefit from the S5.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

JUSMEJOSE

Jul 29, 2008
Anaheim, CA
Sold my note3 and got the gs5 and didn't liked it at all ... Sold It and got again the note3 ... I missed this bad boy ....

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I agree, if you love the Note 3 you're likely not going to like the S5. It's quite a bit smaller screen but the phone is almost the same size. No Stylus (if you use). You just aren't comparing apples to apples and i also believe it's a step down from the Note 3.

On a side note, I love having the latest and greatest but this is the first phone i had that i never am finding myself looking for an upgrade. The Note 3 is amazing and there isn't really anything out there better to the point you would even notice a difference. i mean the phone is barely 6-7 months old and the spec war is at a stand still. All the phones are about the same now spec wise. So i say just relax and enjoy your phone for awhile.
    Thats not an upgrade they are not the same category. Thtats more of a downgrade. Phone pbablet etc. Just dont do it wait for note 4

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    There is a sticky thread for discussing other devices and upgrading
    Thanks