Galaxy Note Pro stock Samsung keyboard

Search This thread

MLodyXX

Mar 29, 2011
HI,
I recently reinstalled stock rom on my p905 and after that my Samsung keyboard force closes. Could someone help me reinstall it? I have custom recovery. Is it possible to install it through apk or by flashing zip? Could someone point me where to find it?

I would be greatfull for help

MLodyXX

Mar 29, 2011

Sorry Sir, but I made everything that is written here and checked 3 times,still it doesn't work. I even tried to load Note 10.1 keyboard and It doesn't work also.

I can add that I had problem with reinstalling stock rom. At the end it showed "odin: invalid ext4 image". I tried to load rom from different site it was the same. I also tried to load rom from different region, same. System didn't star at first, but after loading CF autoroot it started. Can it be connected? System works flawless, the only problem is keyboard. I really like stock samsung keyboard and would like to keep it.

Does someone have any ideas?

I would really appreciate help.

Thank You.

digichris

Jan 7, 2012
Outer Space
Sorry Sir, but I made everything that is written here and checked 3 times,still it doesn't work. I even tried to load Note 10.1 keyboard and It doesn't work also.

I can add that I had problem with reinstalling stock rom. At the end it showed "odin: invalid ext4 image". I tried to load rom from different site it was the same. I also tried to load rom from different region, same. System didn't star at first, but after loading CF autoroot it started. Can it be connected? System works flawless, the only problem is keyboard. I really like stock samsung keyboard and would like to keep it.

Thank You.
Did you try updating the Samsung drivers in Kies3.0? Maybe try that if you havent, then re-odin.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Reactions: MLodyXX

digichris

Jan 7, 2012
Outer Space
Md5 check the files you are flashing to make sure they aren't corrupt...thats all I got for ya on this issue :(

Good Luck!

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Reactions: MLodyXX

MLodyXX

Mar 29, 2011
I have found the cause of my problems. I'm writting it here maybe it will help someone.

Some stock roms for p905 that can be found on sammobile and samsung firmware sites have issues. I have chacked polish and british roms and they have "odin: invalid ext4 image" error (the consequence of it is samsung keybord not working, force closes), Now I have installed rom from greece, it's flawless :)

Thank You for Your help.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thank You.
    Did you try updating the Samsung drivers in Kies3.0? Maybe try that if you havent, then re-odin.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk
    Safe to assume you did a factory reset after reinstalling the stock ROM?
    Md5 check the files you are flashing to make sure they aren't corrupt...thats all I got for ya on this issue :(

Good Luck!

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk