Anker batteries are coming soon

Search This thread

harvickgm

Dec 22, 2010
Wanted to let everyone know that great priced and great batteries are coming to the G3 at the end of September. Here is the email I received a few hours ago. I know this is music to many people's ears

Thanks for contacting us.

Glad to know you have supported us all along. We will have the LG G3 batteries available for sale approximately at the end of September. We will let this information be known on our website.*

Please do let us know if you have any further questions or anything else you'd like to discuss. We're always happy to help.

IamPro

Dec 2, 2010
Wanted to let everyone know that great priced and great batteries are coming to the G3 at the end of September. Here is the email I received a few hours ago. I know this is music to many people's ears

Glad to know you have supported us all along. We will have the LG G3 batteries available for sale approximately at the end of September. We will let this information be known on our website.*

Please do let us know if you have any further questions or anything else you'd like to discuss. We're always happy to help.

Can you email them back and see what they are going to offer? I would love to see a 4000mah battery :)

Pilz

Dec 1, 2013
Texas
Can you email them back and see what they are going to offer? I would love to see a 4000mah battery :)

Weren't these the ones that exploded in several phones recently? I'm skeptical about their phone batteries because of this. I still have a quick charger and external battery from Banker, however I wonder if there is still an issue. I hope LG releases their batteries in a more mainstream manner so I can get a third one. I hope Anker fixed whatever the issue was in the batteries.

Source:
http://mashable.com/2013/03/30/nexus-s-explosion/

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1514929&page=3

Nate Rules

Dec 25, 2010
This is great to hear. But it comes too late. They need to start planning ahead and get these out sooner.

harvickgm

Dec 22, 2010
I have used them for years starting with my evo and a few other phones along the way, now I use their 10K mah external for phones without removable backs. I haven't had a battery swell or explode. So they have always been great for me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.