Did you get the OTA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

megamaster2

Nov 17, 2012
So for those of us who are waiting for ZVB OTA, post here once you get it. I think California and Florida got it so far. Maybe we can track how long it takes Sprint to send it out to everywhere! Exciting :p

Nothing in Central Jersey yet :(

toprock23

Jun 11, 2010
New Jersey
I'm in north jersey. Nada
Kinda funny how everyones doing a rollcall. Thats what 2 months without of jellybean will do to ya lol

Sent from my LG-LS970 using xda premium

Reactions: megamaster2

jas2743

Jan 15, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio - No go. I did it manually though. I don't regret it! :D

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

ruthlessbeatle

Jun 9, 2008
Bloomingdale NJ
Good to hear central or north jersey hasn't gotten it yet. I'm I'm bloomingdale/Bridgewater thru the past few days I wanted to know if its here or not. I'm unlocked rooted and have a ota blocker on. If it was here I'd be freakin to get back to stock. Anyone know when we might have a zip we can flash thru cwm? I heard it was quick I'm asking not to rush but I just wanna know should I do the method of going back to stock rooted or wait

Posted by an OG

javskies

Dec 17, 2012
davie
Good to hear central or north jersey hasn't gotten it yet. I'm I'm bloomingdale/Bridgewater thru the past few days I wanted to know if its here or not. I'm unlocked rooted and have a ota blocker on. If it was here I'd be freakin to get back to stock. Anyone know when we might have a zip we can flash thru cwm? I heard it was quick I'm asking not to rush but I just wanna know should I do the method of going back to stock rooted or wait

Posted by an OG

no technical flash just a little process to go through to update.

toprock23

Jun 11, 2010
New Jersey

Posted by an OG

If u check the last page of lifeless thread adri is working on the stock zip and should be done tonight. I'm just gonna wait it out.

promek

Feb 5, 2011
No update here in central jersey

Sent from my LG-LS970 using xda app-developers app

johnq54

Jul 5, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
I'm starting to think it wasn't meant to be pushed. Don't we only have like 3 people that confirmed they got it? Sounds like more or a leak than roll out.

Could be wrong tho

evodev

May 1, 2012
LA county
Southern California/ L.A. County, and still havent got it. I am downloading the update from dev host though, and will try to make a flashable.zip if no one else beats me. taking forever to download (over an hour). I am testing some stuff on ZV9 to get it right, and will work on a nice rom once I get a flashable update in my hands.

Reactions: Xiutehcuhtli

Xiutehcuhtli

Jun 1, 2011
Aurora, CO
Southern California/ L.A. County, and still havent got it. I am downloading the update from dev host though, and will try to make a flashable.zip if no one else beats me. taking forever to download (over an hour). I am testing some stuff on ZV9 to get it right, and will work on a nice rom once I get a flashable update in my hands.

This is awesome!
Nothing in Denver, have checked lots of times today. I will be flashing pretty much the first ROM out though, and then probably every other one after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So, people are returning to the store with the new release on their phones, but still no first hand experience with the OTA reported by posters here, the Sprint forums, Android Central or androidforums since the announced release...

I know statistics pretty well, and there is a chance that only people who are not involved in the various forums have received the update. However, the odds of that happening are lower and lower each passing day. Half way through the announced 10 day roll-out with nobody in the various forums receiving it seems fishy to me.

I would like to hear real information from the vendor(s).
    Its becoming futile to respond to these questions.

Sent via carrier pigeon

I'm becoming to notice it is futile to respond to 95% of the threads in this forum.
    Had three customers get it today, and our store demo got it today.
    I just checked on my Optimus G, says no updates available for both firmware and LG software update, force closed and wiped data from Google Services Framework, checked both firmware and LG software update, still says phone is up to date.

I live in Baltimore, Maryland.

Does anyone know how Sprint rolls out the OTA updates, is it by phone MEIDs or region area?

*shrugs* I've asked a few of the upper people and they really didn't say how or anything.

I just went to Sprint in Schenectady NY and checked the 2 store models. They both had the ota available to dl I asked the reps when we were getting jb they said "Idk" I brought them over to the store models and said "you sure it already isn't out?" They were like WOAHHH and I walked away