[Q] Terminal Command "Stop". Phone not boot up.

Search This thread

Abstractionist

Nov 4, 2012
Almaty
Hi everyone! Please help me. I've accidentaly typed in Terminal Emulator commad "stop" with SU permissions and my phone first freezed then don't want to boot up. How can i start my phone? I can access only recovery and fastboot.

Edit: Also i can run adb commands. So the question, what command i need to run for start phone?

Last edited:

DeathChaos

Jan 18, 2014
I don't want to flash stock then again set everything i need. I just need a correct command to run thru adb for start.
It's like "adb start" or "adb shell start", i don't know.

Honestly, i never heard of the command "stop".
You could check the documentation for adb.

Edit: There is a command called start which "restarts execution of an emulator/device instance."

Last edited:

1droidmod

Feb 12, 2013
Sioux Falls
Hi everyone! Please help me. I've accidentaly typed in Terminal Emulator commad "stop" with SU permissions and my phone first freezed then don't want to boot up. How can i start my phone? I can access only recovery and fastboot.

Edit: Also i can run adb commands. So the question, what command i need to run for start phone?

Can also connect that bad boy of yours to comp and run start command in terminal. I have done this too. I also ran bootanimation in android terminal, continous bootloop. But fun is had running those xbin/bin commands. Lol

;)

XT912 RaZR SpYdEr CDMA
hit ThAnKs if I was helpful!!!

DROID_4_UsEr

Sep 9, 2014
I have done this stop command too but my phone still boots up normally it just goes blank and my touch buttons are lit up and all I did was power off by holding power button for 6 seconds and power back on and booted up normally ? I'm alittle scared to play with commands now because I was just typing all random root user commands and I went through a bootloop like 5 times and I reflashed through RSD lite but I know now that I shouldn't play with those cmds now??