The English language gets butchered

Search This thread

metalfan78

Jan 30, 2010
Littleton, CO
This has nothing to do with the evo 3d or any phone at all...just a general rant. I've been coming on here for 2 years and posts from people get worse and worse. I'm not talking about people in different countries, for the most part their English is pretty good. Its the people that say haz, and mines, and da instead of the. And no punctuation. Its irritating and hard to read. I'm not perfect in anyway and I'm sure I'll get flamed for this but I just needed to vent.

We're comin from a pure power source.

eXplicit815

Jan 10, 2008
Apopka, FL
This has nothing to do with the evo 3d or any phone at all...just a general rant. I've been coming on here for 2 years and posts from people get worse and worse. I'm not talking about people in different countries, for the most part their English is pretty good. Its the people that say haz, and mines, and da instead of the. And no punctuation. Its irritating and hard to read. I'm not perfect in anyway and I'm sure I'll get flamed for this but I just needed to vent.

Please see above

Good game, hit the showers...

Reactions: PTown599 and LMMT

SoraX64

Aug 23, 2010
Frederick, Maryland (Hood College)
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who cringes at some of these posts. It baffles me, some of the things I see on here. From respected users, to devs, and on.

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D using XDA Premium App

DexterMorganNL

Dec 1, 2010
Out of curiosity, why do you have a Chinese flag under your username? :p

Because I love China and I don't have any love for mine country, if I could work in China then I would move away from mine country, because I don't like the society where I live in.

Yeah we have an great social system, but that's all there is to be said about mine country.

J

JohnM

interesting, interesting...
9pENU.png

Riff76

Feb 5, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Google Pixel 6
Because I love China and I don't have any love for mine country, if I could work in China then I would move away from mine country, because I don't like the society where I live in.

Yeah we have an great social system, but that's all there is to be said about mine country.

Interesting you say that. My dean in college is half dutch half chinese. Are there are a lot of chinese people in Holland? He said the most famous of dutch/chinese hybrids is Eddie Van Halen. Van Halen rocks!

DexterMorganNL

Dec 1, 2010
Interesting you say that. My dean in college is half dutch half chinese. Are there are a lot of chinese people in Holland? He said the most famous of dutch/chinese hybrids is Eddie Van Halen. Van Halen rocks!

Yes its an big immigrant group in the Netherlands. I always say: People from like Morocco only bring us trouble, but the Chinese that come here many off them in fact have some business like Chinese restaurant.

Half bleeds are different ofcourse then original Chinese people, I also dated an hal bleed Chinese girl, but they are different, big chance they feel there self more dutch then Chinese or the other way around.

I follow this dutch Chinese on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/RandomChineseGy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I don't think natural selection is working anymore. Too much piss in the gene pool and not enough chlorine.

Please see above

Good game, hit the showers...
    G, we have no use for G

I love Enlish. it's a reat lanuae
    Thats how hipsters talk