I need Some Help Plz

Search This thread

DevastatedSoul

Apr 26, 2012
Hello all,

I need AN OFFICIAL SAMSUNG RELEASED STOCK ROM Of GB 2.3.6 or 2.3.5 or 2.3.4 for Samsung GT-i9003 with Full arabic Language support

puppynaz

Mar 3, 2012
Mumbai
Is this firmware is GB 2.3.6 ? and did it 3 files or 1 file? and plz tell me the right way to flash it

This is 2.3.6 but no, I'm not sure how the installation is done, sorry. :(

However, if you'd like.. try DDLF2. Follow the exact instructions. I hope you know how to flash stock firmwares using Odin? If not, PM me. And then root it.
Once you're done rooting the firmware, flash this via Clockwork Mod recovery. If you don't know how, again, PM me.
Then, flash this. It's got Arabic support and plus other cool mods like swipe to clear notifications and more.

DevastatedSoul

Apr 26, 2012
This is 2.3.6 but no, I'm not sure how the installation is done, sorry. :(

However, if you'd like.. try DDLF2. Follow the exact instructions. I hope you know how to flash stock firmwares using Odin? If not, PM me. And then root it.
Once you're done rooting the firmware, flash this via Clockwork Mod recovery. If you don't know how, again, PM me.
Then, flash this. It's got Arabic support and plus other cool mods like swipe to clear notifications and more.

ty for ur great help i already flashed it by odin i i putted the file on PDA cell then i flashed on download mode but i can't root the mobile and i found firmware for Egypt i flashed it too but i couldn't root it also plus i can't use the MMS service coz when i try to install the configuration sms that sent to me by service provider (failed)

Top Liked Posts