[Q] xRecovery not booting up on my sony xperia x10 mini pro

Search This thread

vishalaestro

Jan 8, 2014
I just want to install cyanogen 2.3.7 rom for my xperia x10 mini pro,i have rooted my phone and unlocked my bootloader .also I have installed busy box and xrecovery from play store but when rebooted my phone ,I tried to run the xRecovery by repeatedly pressing the back button as soon as the haptic feedback is felt but I cant start the xRecovery the phone just boots normal and gets into the os .what should I do?i have changed the permissons of system,xrecovery,busybox and the chargemon to chmod777 but still not working.

mohit378

Jan 10, 2014
Karnal
I just want to install cyanogen 2.3.7 rom for my xperia x10 mini pro,i have rooted my phone and unlocked my bootloader .also I have installed busy box and xrecovery from play store but when rebooted my phone ,I tried to run the xRecovery by repeatedly pressing the back button as soon as the haptic feedback is felt but I cant start the xRecovery the phone just boots normal and gets into the os .what should I do?i have changed the permissons of system,xrecovery,busybox and the chargemon to chmod777 but still not working.

i think u must install custom kernel with CWM recovery or TWRP to get into recovery mode....

vishalaestro

Jan 8, 2014
You just need to flash cm7-gb nAa kernel, enter cwm and flash cm7 , after wiping everything in cwm ofcourse ;)

Sent from my Xperia Neo using Tapatalk

thank you ,i just got it worked but got an another problem. i installed ArcMiniNxT6 since it has better fuctionality than cm7 stock the problem is i cant install any apps on my phone now .i get an error message saying "application terminated unexpectedly please try again later" any solution?

martinusbe

Recognized Developer
Jun 18, 2011
Belgium / Flanders
martins-sclc.blogspot.com
thank you ,i just got it worked but got an another problem. i installed ArcMiniNxT6 since it has better fuctionality than cm7 stock the problem is i cant install any apps on my phone now .i get an error message saying "application terminated unexpectedly please try again later" any solution?

Do you have space in system/data ???
wipe all, and flash again....

& are you using the correct kernel for that rom ?
thats a rom from 2012 i think....

Last edited: