Search This thread

Asmodicus

Aug 22, 2010
Tennessee
I noticed you are now using a Gnex but your screenname is related to your Evo. Just so you know, you can PM a mod and request a namechange. ;)

Holy crap! I didn't know that you could request a name change! When I made my account back in 2010, I never thought I would be as active as I am now. If I had, I wouldn't have used my real name lol. I'm gonna see if I can get my name changed now...

Reactions: Hetalk

KidCarter93

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 26, 2012
Coventry, UK
Holy crap! I didn't know that you could request a name change! When I made my account back in 2010, I never thought I would be as active as I am now. If I had, I wouldn't have used my real name lol. I'm gonna see if I can get my name changed now...
Here ya go :)
[*]Username Change - Send a PM to MikeChannon, stylez, egzthunder1, pulser_g2 or NotATreoFan. Be sure to include what you would like your name changed to, and also why you want it changed. Providing that information in the initial PM will save us a reply asking for it.

Reactions: Nephilim

Jimlarck

Mar 2, 2012
Am I still on the list for the siggy?

P.S. tried the new Avatar and am in love with it. No more blur also :) thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Hetalk and Nephilim

Shponglized

Aug 4, 2012
Louisville

I did the same thing, Registered thinking "AHHH Y U NO ROOT PHONE!!!!!"
And then Ended up creeping the site 20 hours out of a day.

I can't thnk of what to change my name to is the problem here lmao!
But yeah I rock the nexus now.
And no need to include my user name in the avatar
My username is lame lol.

BUT! Avatar idea, android Link :silly:
Sounds way too cool.

Reactions: Hetalk and Nephilim

Nephilim

Aug 16, 2010
Milwaukee
I did the same thing, Registered thinking "AHHH Y U NO ROOT PHONE!!!!!"
And then Ended up creeping the site 20 hours out of a day.

I can't thnk of what to change my name to is the problem here lmao!
But yeah I rock the nexus now.
And no need to include my user name in the avatar
My username is lame lol.

BUT! Avatar idea, android Link :silly:
Sounds way too cool.

That may be possible. :D

Sent from my AK Dummy Powered AOSPA Galaxy Nexus

pratik_s

May 29, 2012
Mumbai
hi buddy i want a sigpic and profile pic with blue colour and shadow like effects.thanks in advance. :good:

Last edited:
Reactions: Hetalk

gotmypanicshoes

Mar 26, 2012
Swansboro, N.C.
Added to my list, if you could give me some ideas of what you would like that would be great. Also, do you want an avatar or a signature?

Signature... Be Awesome! I know it's an off the wall name. I came up with it after I caught my 1st Widespread Panic show lol. Few ideas you pick what's best for you or combine. B4 my wife most of my shirts were black, to me
Black matched alk my jeans... Haha. But back to task at hand. The lot poster for that shows theme was year of the Dragon, my 1st deck back in the day was Claus Grabke melting clocks. Or scrap all that use this photo as a reference somehow but I love this shot. Wife points out how I'm back to black.... Haha. Thanks get 2 it when ever u can. Hope that helps.... :D
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Asmodicus

Aug 22, 2010
Tennessee
Thank you! I just sent a message to have my name changed. Hopefully it will be approved. Then I'm gonna have to bug Neph for yet another signature lol

Hey Neph, my name change went through! Can you please hook me up with a slick new signature and an avatar? Same color scheme as before, and my username and the Nexus symbol? I'll leave the rest up to you. Everything you have done so far has been brilliant. Can't wait to see what else you come up with! :thumbup:

Nephilim

Aug 16, 2010
Milwaukee
Can't wait. Make sure to throw in the hylian shield,
Or maybe the Nexus logo on the shield??
Eh, You're the magician. i'll let you figure it out.

Sounds good. :)

hi buddy i want a sig with blue colour and shadow like effects.thanks in advance. :good:

I'll add you to the list. ;)

Signature... Be Awesome! I know it's an off the wall name. I came up with it after I caught my 1st Widespread Panic show lol. Few ideas you pick what's best for you or combine. B4 my wife most of my shirts were black, to me
Black matched alk my jeans... Haha. But back to task at hand. The lot poster for that shows theme was year of the Dragon, my 1st deck back in the day was Claus Grabke melting clocks. Or scrap all that use this photo as a reference somehow but I love this shot. Wife points out how I'm back to black.... Haha. Thanks get 2 it when ever u can. Hope that helps.... :D
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

You forgot to include a photo. ;)

Hey Neph, my name change went through! Can you please hook me up with a slick new signature and an avatar? Same color scheme as before, and my username and the Nexus symbol? I'll leave the rest up to you. Everything you have done so far has been brilliant. Can't wait to see what else you come up with! :thumbup:

Yep, I can rewrite the sig I have for you with a new name and a nexus symbol. ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    REQUESTS ARE OPEN!​

Hey guys, seeing as I've got a decent amount of graphic art/design skill as well as a very creative mind I decided to put together a thread dedicated to making custom signatures and avatars for anyone interested. If you browse through the pages of my thread you will see some of the custom work I have done for XDA members already.

So with that said, feel free to leave me some requests and even some attachments with icons, pictures etc that you might want added to a custom Sig/Avatar.

Once the ball is rolling keep in mind that I work fulltime, am returning to school shortly as well as I have a girlfriend along with a normal social life so It might take a little bit during the weekdays for me to get to your request. If you notice it's been more than a week and I have not gotten to you, feel free to leave a reminder comment on here or send me a PM. :)

Guys, Please DO NOT use the XDA mobile apps to download any of my work, it compresses it all funky and 99.999% of the time you will end up with a blurry/fuzzy signature or avatar. Thanks.

As with everything, If I create something you enjoy, please don't be shy to hit that "THANKS" button. :D

Also, If you like the thread please rate 5 stars!
    Guys, Requests are now closed until I catch up on the custom work I currently have.
    No use in letting it pile up because then nobody gets it in a timely fashion.
    This does not mean you guys can't keep stopping by to check on your work or just shoot the sh*t.
    I am just not taking on anymore work until the list included is knocked out.
    Hope I am not inconveniencing anyone.
    If you want custom work done keep an eye on the thread and I should reopen requests in no time.
    :)

1. Can't_Live_Without_My_Evo page25

2. GeekMcLeod page27

3. gotmypanicshoes page29

4. pratik_s page31

5. quand443 page32

6. schukje page33

7. pointman_12 PM

8. chefdave12118 page38

9. unforgivenmercy page39

10. jfdsmabalot page39

11. mrchambo PM

12. az_biker PM
    Guys, once again, just popping in to let everyone know I did not forget about them. Here is a copy of the list as of current, I will try to get a bunch done this week.
    Again, didn't forget about anyone. Just got a lot to do this last week.
    :D

1. Rotary Heart page25

2. Can't_Live_Without_My_Evo page25

3. GeekMcLeod page27

4. gotmypanicshoes page29

5. pratik_s page31

6. quand443 page32

7. schukje page33

8. pointman_12 PM

9. chefdave12118 page38

10. unforgivenmercy page39

11. jfdsmabalot page39
    That's the best/most in depth ETA I've ever had. You sir. Are what makes XDA a great place. Unlike everyone else's DON'T ASK FOR ETA'S!!!! crap.
    Which I totally understand from a developers point of view.
    but it still makes you awesome to be a little more kind hearted

Well you didn't exactly ask for an ETA so it's all good. I am fine with telling people where they are on the list, just as long as I don't get hounded on when their work will actually be done. I suppose if you know where you are on the list you have a decent estimate of how long it will be though. :)

As I wrote on the front page, I do have work, school and a social life so I get to these as soon as I have freetime. Sometimes I push out 5 in a day, sometimes I get 1 or none finished. Rest assured, I will get them done though. :D

Great job Neph!! Keep up the awesome work :D:cowboy::good::highfive:

Thank you sir, you as well. :good:

Hey Nephilim maybe you can add the list to your OP so people know their position. Also you do a pretty nice job with this!

thats very kind of u that u dont say no to requests.may i know at what position i am currently and if possible as what Rotary Heart said can u add ur list to the op so that everybody will know where they are and will not disturb u.thanks in advance. :highfive:

You are number 7 on my list.

As for you and Rotary Hearts request about posting my list on the front page. I am considering posting a list of 10, anyone after 10 will not show up until they are in the top ten on the list. It's just kind of a pain to have to keep updating everytime I get a new custom done. I'll definitely decide in the next day or so and most likely at least give it a temporary try. :)
    But are u working on mine ?

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 con Tapatalk 2

Dude, no offense but relax seriously. If you ask one more time I will bump you to the end of the list. Nobody else is asking constantly about their work, they just wait and when its ready its ready. Anarkia was the last one in line before you, I go in order of when people asked. You are currently up so your work is being done. ;)