Updated I8160L with I8160XXMG2 HELP torrent needed

Search This thread

themarques

Mar 21, 2006
Hey guys in my haste I received this phone today and made the biggest mistake since flashing phones. I didnt realise that the I8160L was going to have these issues if flashed with another firmware that wasn't of its region. I am now stuck with no IMEI and no cell network. I have been researching around and found that I may have to restore back to the original firmware. This phone originally came with GB and I updated to JB. Do I have to go back to GB or can I download the JB for I8160L?

Also I really need someones help I need this file as a torrent, my network is sooo bad words just can't describe this and the only way to get this file is with a TORRENT.

So please please if anyone has I8160LVJMJ1_I8160LZTAMJ1_ZTA in a torrent, I beg you to share it pleaseeeeeeeee.

P.s I am hearing reading but I could be wrong that some people have managed to just revert back to the original modem and got it working, but I have no idea where to get the modem and if the file is small.

teogepe

Jan 6, 2014
Also

You can also Make it work your L Model with the following instructions:

1-Root your Non-signal 8160L.
2-extract this and copy all folder to your SD Card View attachment tee.rar
3-Install Root explorer.
4-Using Root Explorer Go To System/Lib and locate "Tee" Folder and delete it. It should be at the end of the lib folder.
5-Put Your extracted folder on System/Lib and set permissions to rwxr-xr-x.
6- Reboot

If Root explorer dont let you delete Tee Folder, remember to mount system files as R/W And not R/O

This method works on 8160L GA flashed with any 8160 Stock and Custom Firmware, Tested by Myself.

Glad i can help

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Also

You can also Make it work your L Model with the following instructions:

1-Root your Non-signal 8160L.
    2-extract this and copy all folder to your SD Card View attachment tee.rar
    3-Install Root explorer.
    4-Using Root Explorer Go To System/Lib and locate "Tee" Folder and delete it. It should be at the end of the lib folder.
    5-Put Your extracted folder on System/Lib and set permissions to rwxr-xr-x.
    6- Reboot

If Root explorer dont let you delete Tee Folder, remember to mount system files as R/W And not R/O

This method works on 8160L GA flashed with any 8160 Stock and Custom Firmware, Tested by Myself.

Glad i can help
    Back to GB

Back to gb only exists up to P. L varient no solution atm :(

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk

GB 3-Part Firmware for 8160L Will be uploaded son...

The post will be available on General Section:cowboy: