Change Xperia S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jlmcr87

Apr 18, 2011
Hi, i write this thread to tell us what I have done. Last week I sold my girlfriends Xperia S in ebay for 150 euros and I bought a 16GB Moto G for 199.

Now she is very happy, better screen, better battery duration, no lags, android 4.4.2, etc.
The camera is 5 Mpx but it´s very good, and do the photos at night without any flash problem like the xperia S.

Do what you want...this is only my experience...

entermetallica

Jun 10, 2012
Paradise City
Hi, i write this thread to tell us what I have done. Last week I sold my girlfriends Xperia S in ebay for 150 euros and I bought a 16GB Moto G for 199.

Now she is very happy, better screen, better battery duration, no lags, android 4.4.2, etc.
The camera is 5 Mpx but it´s very good, and do the photos at night without any flash problem like the xperia S.

The fact that you are comparing an early 2012 device with a current more economical flagship shows your flawed way of thinking.
Secondly, I haven't had any cases of lag or bad battery whatsoever, and with a little tweaking my Xperia has battery life comparable to current flagships.
Give a person a phone and he'll be happy for a year; teach a person to root he won't need a new phone ever again.

Last edited:

@NUJ

Jul 1, 2012
The fact that you are comparing an early 2012 device with a current more economical flagship shows your flawed way of thinking.
Secondly, I haven't had any cases of lag or bad battery whatsoever, and with a little tweaking my Xperia has battery life comparable to current flagships.
Give a person a phone and he'll be happy for a year; teach a person to root he won't need a new phone ever again.

Wat tweaks r yu using PLZ can yu tell me

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app

Toledo_JAB

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 16, 2011
Toledo

I am glad she like it.
However this is a development forum
Thread closed

Reactions: vordhosbnbg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I am glad she like it.
    However this is a development forum
    Thread closed