pBar - 1.4 has Wireless Manager

Search This thread

nncuong

Dec 25, 2004
I 've made my task manager, smart close, battery indicator.

- Tap on [X] button for smart close
- Tap and move on [X] button for minimize
- Tap and hold for popup-menu
- Can show battery indicator in task bar
- Can show Date, GMT time, Zodiac time, memory, power percent in task bar
- Can show Favorite Programs in popup-menu
- Can show Running Programs in popup-menu (task manager)
- Can show more function button in popup-menu
- Can open multi excel file

pbar12.jpg

7 System buttons (on firt menu item)
- Close: Close current program
- Minimize: Minimize current program and active next window, if current dialog is popup style, it can't minimize.
- Close All: Close all running program.
- Close Inactives: Close all Inactive Programs, except running program.
- Today: Active Today screean.
- Options: Go to options dialog, you can change some setting.
- About:
7 Tool buttons (on last menu item)
- Turn off device:
- Turn off screen: usefull when playing.
- Rotate: rotate screen (WM2003SE, WM2005)
- Soft reset.
- Add Exceptions: Add current program to exception list, when you tap on [X] button, it doesn't close.
- Add Favorites: Add current program to Favorite. When you check in Show favorites menu, in popup menu has icons and shortcut to your favorite programs.
- Exit pBar: exit pBar if you want to.

13/08/2007:
pBar 1.4 beta
- Has 9 shortcuts
- Add Phone, Wifi, Blue tooth status and on / off button
- Fix display in WM6
- Can change Date format

pbar_14_01.jpg

16/06/2010:

Fix for new Phone: TP2, HD2, ...

Download: http://www.lyso.vn/phudong/pbar.zip

IF u using Pbar now and want new version Pbar better.Give me your support ...!

>>>>>>PAYPAL Donate<<<<<<<

Attachments

• pBar_12_qvga_e.zip
    20.1 KB · Views: 14,988
  • pBar_12_vga_e.zip
    24.8 KB · Views: 3,498
  • pBar_14_all.zip
    30.5 KB · Views: 10,570
Last edited:

LordDeath

Nov 30, 2006
very nice! on my qvga device the clock is over the battery and volume indicators but it's only a cosmetic bug.

LordDeath

Nov 30, 2006
You must set time format is "HH:mm:ss tt" or "hh:mm:ss tt", if you went to options, you must soft-reset your device

nice tipp! i will try it right now :)

edit: where can i change the timeformat? i can't find anything about that in the options.

Last edited:

zard

Jul 19, 2005
Thanks, very nice!

I can now stop using Spb Plus totally!

BTW, I find the Exceptions input method in options rather difficult to use, i.e. we need to know the full path of the executable file to put it in. Hope you can improve on that.

Thanks once again.

nncuong

Dec 25, 2004
I'm sory for full guide.

1. Add Program to Exception list:
- When in running program, show popup-menu (by tap and hold on [x] botton or tap on popup button) then tap on Add to Exceptions button (5th button).
- Or, in option, choice Exceptions tab. Fill file name (case-sensitive and include ext.) and tap on [Add]

2. Add Program to Favorites list:
- When in running program, show popup-menu (by tap and hold on [x] botton or tap on popup button) then tap on Add to Favorites button (6th button).
- Or, in option, choice Favorites tab. Fill file name, full path and tap on [Add]

3. Change Time format.
When you go to Option, time format is changed to "hh:mm:ss tt". If you want to manual change, plz go to Setting->System->Regional Settings->Time.

choas

Sep 20, 2006
Thank you very much, cool program!
very nice!

2 Ideas for Improving the task manager:

I don't like to use Clear type on General on my PPC, but it would help very much If you could activate it only for this plugin in the settings.
It would help the QVGA users.

It would be cool to minimze the popup with a tap on the triangle.

Sep 22, 2006
CT
WOW

Works great! Keep up the great work. One question. How can I change the date format in the bar from 5/12 to 12/5. I guess us americans like it backwards for the rest of the world.

Last edited:

zard

Jul 19, 2005
1. Add Program to Exception list:
- When in running program, show popup-menu (by tap and hold on [x] botton or tap on popup button) then tap on Add to Exceptions button (5th button).
- Or, in option, choice Exceptions tab. Fill file name (case-sensitive and include ext.) and tap on [Add]

2. Add Program to Favorites list:
- When in running program, show popup-menu (by tap and hold on [x] botton or tap on popup button) then tap on Add to Favorites button (6th button).
- Or, in option, choice Favorites tab. Fill file name, full path and tap on [Add]

3. Change Time format.
When you go to Option, time format is changed to "hh:mm:ss tt". If you want to manual change, plz go to Setting->System->Regional Settings->Time.

Thanks for the instructions.

What is the difference between 1st and 2nd button?

On the top bar, what is the 2nd, 3rd and 4th button for?

zard

Jul 19, 2005
One feedback which I forgot to add in my earlier post, when I have a program open, e.g. sktools, within sktools are individual utilities. If I press the "x" button, it not only closes the individual utility but closes sktools as well. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

sylvanusquek

Aug 4, 2006
Great app you have!

One suggestion is to allow the user to attach pBar to a hardware button, makes things easier!

Thx!

Sep 22, 2006
CT
newb question

i'm getting an error message during startup stating "the file 'pBar' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of it's components cannot be found". I have the .exe file in /windows and have the launch on startup box checked. Any Ideas?

zard

Jul 19, 2005
i'm getting an error message during startup stating "the file 'pBar' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of it's components cannot be found". I have the .exe file in /windows and have the launch on startup box checked. Any Ideas?

Been soft resetting and using for many days already, no such problem until last night, I did a soft reset and left the O2 IIs aside and went to sleep. When I woke up this morning and on the O2, it had the above error message. A soft reset again did not have the problem again. Strange!