Can't root

Search This thread

ykdr-scott

May 27, 2013
birmingham
Hello xda

Title says it all. I have unlocked my bootloader without a problem, I have tried every single way to root the moto G and have had no luck now.

I've tried the super boot methods 1 & 2

#1 the .bat file works and says its complete but upon a reboot of the phone super su is no were to be seen and have no root access. Tried about 7-8 times.

Method 2 apparently works correctly and gives me the hab recovery error but when I click the recovery option in bootloader to progress it just boots me out and boots up the phone or takes me into the recovery screen saying no commands.

I'm running 4.4.2 with unlocked bootloader what other options are available? Cheers
Sent from my XT1032 using xda app-developers app

ykdr-scott

May 27, 2013
birmingham
Slight problem after finally gaining root.

I can't get any custom ROM to boot up? They just hang at the boot logos. Could someone please help. Thankyou

BobbaLouie

Jun 23, 2012
Likely need to do some wiping... What partitions did you wipe when you installed the ROM?

Itachitops

Hello xda

Title says it all. I have unlocked my bootloader without a problem, I have tried every single way to root the moto G and have had no luck now.

I've tried the super boot methods 1 & 2

#1 the .bat file works and says its complete but upon a reboot of the phone super su is no were to be seen and have no root access. Tried about 7-8 times.

Method 2 apparently works correctly and gives me the hab recovery error but when I click the recovery option in bootloader to progress it just boots me out and boots up the phone or takes me into the recovery screen saying no commands.

I'm running 4.4.2 with unlocked bootloader what other options are available? Cheers

Flash a custom recovery and install SuperSU with a ZIP file

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try wiping cache and dalvik should fix it

Sent from my XT1034 using xda app-developers app