103.2 KB · Views: 1,026
  • style2.gif
    style2.gif
    6.2 KB · Views: 6,388
Last edited:

solonxpl

Feb 6, 2014
Menouf
I tried to add the files u mentioned in my systemui.apk using 7-zip and replaced the one on the phone with it
The battery icon is now missing completely :( uploadfromtaptalk1398806065642.jpg

Sent from my C2005 using Tapatalk

bugggmenot

Feb 24, 2014
Tehran
I tried to add the files u mentioned in my systemui.apk using 7-zip and replaced the one on the phone with it
The battery icon is now missing completely :( View attachment 2716377

You cannot modify APKs via 7zip or WinRAR and things like these. You must first decompile apk, edit files (replace above files), compile, signe APK, and replace it with the original one in system/app and give it rw-r-r- permissions and Reboot.

Use APK Multi Tool to edit APKs: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1310151

Last edited:
Reactions: mohamad khubayb

solonxpl

Feb 6, 2014
Menouf
I tried apktool that runs from my mobile and chose my framework as the framework then decompiled -recompiled - signed and replaced via aroma/cwm yet an systemui is fc

gamer649

Feb 8, 2013
I tried apktool that runs from my mobile and chose my framework as the framework then decompiled -recompiled - signed and replaced via aroma/cwm yet an systemui is fc

Do you have superuser mod installed?

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

solonxpl

Feb 6, 2014
Menouf
Do you have superuser mod installed?

No I don't , but all the steps where fine
I decompiled , recompiled and chose sign and all worked with no error messages :(

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

I decompiled , recompiled and chose sign and all worked with no error messages :(
The strange thing is changing by 7-zip didn't cause crash yet decompiling / recompiling always crashes the systemui
I try the system ui then when it crashes , I restart use aroma/cwm and restore the file modified by 7-zip and is working with no battery icon , the original battery icon is wide and doesn't show the charging state , percent only is good enough for now

gamer649

Feb 8, 2013

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

The strange thing is changing by 7-zip didn't cause crash yet decompiling / recompiling always crashes the systemui
I try the system ui then when it crashes , I restart use aroma/cwm and restore the file modified by 7-zip and is working with no battery icon , the original battery icon is wide and doesn't show the charging state , percent only is good enough for now

You will more than likely need to install superuser mod to turn off the signature verification. That should stop it crashing.

Reactions: solonxpl

Top Liked Posts