Asus weather widget

Search This thread

CXENTE

Oct 1, 2011
HOUSTON
I liked this weather widget on my gslate, so installed it on my note.. Not bad :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1334712455623.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334712455623.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 1,762
Reactions: ryanbmw51

CXENTE

Oct 1, 2011
HOUSTON
LOL i still tryin to figure it out. .. Maybe if we adjust the ppi density?then change it /save it/ then change back the density?

axel06

Sep 10, 2010
Chappell Hill, Tx
Can you explain in detail how you installed? Using stock rom: I download the file, renamed it .apk, used rootexplorer to copy and then pasted in system/app and changed permissions to rw-r-r . Nothing shows up in widgets nor programs...what did I do wrong?

ryanbmw51

Jun 9, 2011
Winter Park, FL
Well I didn't rename it. Just download and move into the system/app folder and changed permissions. But I should tell you I also DL the "signed" one. When I tried the other it didn't work. Also it will be in widget list as Asus weather widget. So should be near the top of the list. I couldn't find it either thinking it would be near the bottoms in the W's. Anyway I hope you don't mind temp in Celsius because so far I don't think anyone knows how to make it Faren... let me know if you figure that out!
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

CXENTE

Oct 1, 2011
HOUSTON
I tried pretty much everything i can think of.. It changes well on my tablet,, same apk...

Reactions: ryanbmw51

Coffinfeeder

Jan 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Can you explain in detail how you installed? Using stock rom: I download the file, renamed it .apk, used rootexplorer to copy and then pasted in system/app and changed permissions to rw-r-r . Nothing shows up in widgets nor programs...what did I do wrong?

Did you reboot after fixing permissions.

ryanbmw51

Jun 9, 2011
Winter Park, FL
When you add on your tablet is there a "save" option or you just change it to F and back out and it sticks?

Top Liked Posts