[ROM][9/4/12][2.1+3.0] RevolutioN v4.0 [Fast|Stable|Clean|Beautiful|Data++/A2SD+]

Search This thread

tamirda

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 12, 2010
www.tdroms.com
I've been asked on the pm to ask you tamirda this, so I'll just copy/paste it.

As you see we are not alone :)

Hi !
i am not able to write in the post of Revolution ROM but i am very interested in that discussion about daemon , please could you ask tamirda if he can upload a version of Revolution without daemon ?!
i have v3 and i have seen that daemon is setted on "performance " nad i don't know what does it mean ! :(
thank u very much

Dont you think you are exaggerating?
Maybe i will do personally each one people his own version?
Do it by yourself. The files are located in xbin and etc

Tipostrano

Dec 13, 2011
black scree freezes

i had run xMas for 4 months without any problem and today, with Easter edition still no problem. try to check your phone HW maybe damaged motherboard

Nice rom, but for some reason after a week or so of use it started getting unstable.
Extremely slow sometimes and yesterday it just rebooted out of the blue.

Every few days I get a freeze: phone in standby (black screen) and I need to pull out the battery.
I am sure it is not HW because I have not the same issue with Droidzone rom(supernova).
I am on Easter edition. I have re-installed it from scratch twice (be download just in case). Any other suggestions? I like this ROM and I do not want to change it.
Thx

tamirda

Jul 12, 2010
www.tdroms.com
Every few days I get a freeze: phone in standby (black screen) and I need to pull out the battery.
I am sure it is not HW because I have not the same issue with Droidzone rom(supernova).
I am on Easter edition. I have re-installed it from scratch twice (be download just in case). Any other suggestions? I like this ROM and I do not want to change it.
Thx

Its HW Problem.
No One has Freezes.

cmajetic

Sep 6, 2011
Vienna
can someone post Screenshots please because I don't know how the new version looks like, lockscreen and 1 home shot would be great! Thanks

Gesendet von meinem HTC Desire mit Tapatalk 2

dani_vh92

Aug 4, 2011
One of the best ROM that I ever had on HTC Desire. :D

Tamirda, just a few questions:

-Are you thinking on update the Revolution 3D ROM with Revolution4.0 similar tweaks or something? Maybe the best Sense 3.0 ROM for HTC Desire :)

-How it goes the ICS Revolution that you talked on Twitter?

Thanks for your time and sorry for my bad english level :p

tamirda

Jul 12, 2010
www.tdroms.com
One of the best ROM that I ever had on HTC Desire. :D

Tamirda, just a few questions:

-Are you thinking on update the Revolution 3D ROM with Revolution4.0 similar tweaks or something? Maybe the best Sense 3.0 ROM for HTC Desire :)

-How it goes the ICS Revolution that you talked on Twitter?

Thanks for your time and sorry for my bad english level :p

- Im thinking on update but i dont have something to update :p
- I never talked on ICS Revolution, i had talked on ICS theme for Revolution and it has been included in RevlutioN Easter 4.0

Reactions: dani_vh92

ryanwarner29

Apr 21, 2011
SOMEBODY HELP...please

Okay. Ive done everything. partioned SD and all. Cleared cache, delvik and full wipe. BUT when the rom loads up, The lockscreen doesnt show up :confused: so im left with a lockscreen that i cant unlock. :confused::confused::confused: somebody help me please.

ryanwarner29

Apr 21, 2011
Okay. Ive done everything. partioned SD and all. Cleared cache, delvik and full wipe. BUT when the rom loads up, The lockscreen doesnt show up :confused: so im left with a lockscreen that i cant unlock. :confused::confused::confused: somebody help me please.

Ok I've sorted that problem out. Turns out didn't format my SD card properly. But now I can't seem to receive and texts?!

mortoss

Dec 6, 2009
Flight mode

Could somebody confirm this: when I enable flight mode the mean current drain is about 30mA (when idle but with radio on: 4mA) . So in flight mode my phone drains batt 10 times faster (which is also visible on battery level). Rev.4.0 default kernel. Thanks for your help...

essi_baba

May 11, 2010
Worldwide
"Your internet is slow"
Yes its slow and you uploading roms and mods.
Dont give him the app, he is gonna use it in his rom.
This widget is made by my friend and he is gonna steal it for his rom.

yes it`s slow
I wanted to test this on my ROM , and if it works , then get your permission for use it in my rom ,then add your name and your friend to my thread for thank you for hard work . :)

Top Liked Posts