Contract Killer

Search This thread

goldenshibby

Nov 2, 2010
Does anyone play Contract Killer by Glu Mobile? I just got it and it's a really great game, except for a slight lag issue intermittently... Actually, my ulterior purpose for creating this thread was that I'd like to share a way to get unlimited "credits" for the game, but first I wanted to see if anyone even plays it so I know I'm not wasting my time.

aerdely

May 8, 2010
I play my issue was,losing progress and credit whe flashing new roms. Thought it was a goog game though. The unlimited credits would fix that.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA Premium App

goldenshibby

Nov 2, 2010
Aight. This little trick works for leveling, energy, and credits. Not only does it work for Contract Killer, it works for most games on the Market. If you have any experience with cheat engine, consider this nifty trick a version of that for android.

So here goes:

*YOUR ADFREE MUST BE DISABLED, AT LEAST MOMENTARILY*
First, open Market, install GameCIH 2.
Second, set your GameCIH hotkey (I used the search softkey)
Third, click the bottom advertisement to enable Hidden Mode. Wait 7 seconds on the page, and press your hotkey. If "Browser" is in red, you are in Hidden mode. If not, try again by closin out of GameCIH and repeating step 2.
Fourth, open up Contract Killer, and press your hotkey.
Fifth, tap input number, and input your current credits amount.
Sixth, press your back key to resume contract killer and earn at least 1 credit. (By "Liking Glu Mobile" or "Following Glu Mobile" or the method in the OP)
Seventh, after you have been credited, press hotkey again and type your new credit value. Repeat steps 6-7 until you have only 1 or 2 addresses.
Eighth, click those two addresses (one at a time) and change values to desired values (ex. 99999) and press MODIFY.
Final Step: Press back to resume contract killer and buy something that is worth credits. You should have a lot of credits.

;) good luck and have fun. If you need help just ask.

playnwfire13

May 28, 2011
Sixth, press your back key to resume contract killer and earn at least 1 credit. (By "Liking Glu Mobile" or "Following Glu Mobile" or the method in the OP)
Seventh, after you have been credited, press hotkey again and type your new credit value. Repeat steps 6-7 until you have only 1 or 2 addresses.
Eighth, click those two addresses (one at a time) and change values to desired values (ex. 99999) and press MODIFY.
Final Step: Press back to resume contract killer and buy something that is worth credits. You should have a lot of credits.

I'm stuck at step 6. I entered my credits ( which is 4), but when I press back nothing happens. There are no "Liking Glu Mobile" or "Following Glu Mobile" options. I only get an ad to earn 2 credits by downloading different games. I read the op but I didnt see any other method. please help

Last edited:

Deadclown

May 8, 2009
Behind you
I don't seem to be getting the credits for downloading and opening the games. And I don't get that hidden mode either. How would I disable ad blocking? I'm running continuum 5.5 on my captivate.

EDIT: I figured it out. Had to delete the host file from the etc folder. Worked like a charm!

Last edited:

gotsflat4love

Jun 2, 2010
The add I get at the bottom is always an app on the market. Anyone else have this problem? And it states there is no top window.

Last edited:

playnwfire13

May 28, 2011
It gives me the option to install a bunch of different games for 2 credits here and there. I'm not really interested in installing a bunch of different games that I'm going to delete any way.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA Premium App

Deadclown

May 8, 2009
Behind you
Well if you instal the games just to get the credits you can delete them after you do this trick. Once you get the numbers the way you want it's easier to do it again.

Deadclown

May 8, 2009
Behind you
I downloaded a game, liked glu mobile and have no credits. Also can you reinstall the game to get the 6 credits you already have to work?

It took me a while to get it to work, but if the ads are disabled it seems like it doesn't award the credits. I had to delete the hosts file and uninstall adfree android before I started to get the credits.

brianmullen8

Oct 21, 2010
Could anyone explain the cheat part below. I keep getting credited, press search button, then press input number, what does the cheat mean by until you only have on or 2 addresses and then click the addresses then what values am I changing.

The guide is very confusing.

Thanks

Seventh, after you have been credited, press hotkey again and type your new credit value. Repeat steps 6-7 until you have only 1 or 2 addresses. Eighth, click those two addresses (one at a time) and change values to desired values (ex. 99999) d press MODIFY. Final Step: Press back to resume contract killer and buy something that is worth credits. You should have a lot of credits.

maxnaxos

Sep 26, 2011
Athens
Aight. This little trick works for leveling, energy, and credits. Not only does it work for Contract Killer, it works for most games on the Market. If you have any experience with cheat engine, consider this nifty trick a version of that for android.

So here goes:

Third, click the bottom advertisement to enable Hidden Mode. Wait 7 seconds on the page, and press your hotkey. If "Browser" is in red, you are in Hidden mode. If not, try again by closin out of GameCIH and repeating step 2.

Is there any way to hack the game without having a rooted device? I've heard of an app called contract k. trainer but I can't find it anywhere...

Reactions: Ph3arr3t

cannuks76

Nov 16, 2011
Cumbria
Contract K. Trainer is gone and practically impossible to find. and even if you did im pretty sure u need to root for it to work.

Ph3arr3t

Apr 17, 2012
re: credits

well I have an interesting scenario I would like help with. I think I already d/l most to all the extra games for the credits. Does the offer for the games come back around and offer you the credits again? I did all this and spent the credits BEFORE getting the trainer. I can't seem to spend 2 credits, nor have I been able to earn more. That issue aside I love the game, especially when you get mad at a facebook friend !!!

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

Contract K. Trainer is gone and practically impossible to find. and even if you did im pretty sure u need to root for it to work.

are you still looking for the trainer? I can email it to you.

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

I just googled it & yes you do need to be rooted.

GameCIH Tutorial Hacking android game...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u95XW0TuoLA&feature=related

hope that helps.

vrahn

Mar 8, 2011

So here goes:

Im having so much trouble with this :(

I install, Enable hidden mode, open up Contract Killer (The side bar on the home page) But I get stuck at step 6 because it has ALOT of results.... So im @ a loss here :(

tunjicool

May 21, 2012
Ilorin
Glu wallet / Credit / Gold

I'm stuck at step 6. I entered my credits ( which is 4), but when I press back nothing happens. There are no "Liking Glu Mobile" or "Following Glu Mobile" options. I only get an ad to earn 2 credits by downloading different games. I read the op but I didnt see any other method. please help

i m so so stucked at the Wave 50....

for last few waves, i tried more than 10 times to just win a stage, just because i see the reason why i lose: mistake + strategies failure + lack of upgrades...

but for this WAVE 50, i keep try several spell.... its still doesnt reduce the giant monster life !!!.... i m 'devastated'

i been trying 20++times... help me ! i dunwan to spent money to buy coins :mad:

You don't have to be rooted.

Download and install "Astro file manager" to explore you device sd folder or remove the sd card and use a card reader on your Computer to complete this process.

You do not need to play anyone's saved gave to enjoy Glu Mobile Game any more.
The good news is that with the recent game upgrades, glu mobile makes it easy to share the glu credit across some of their games.

Upgrade your glu mobile games to recent version, then you should have a folder in "android/data/gluwallet" or something similar. Just wallet should be part of the name.

Once you do find it, download the attachment, extract and replace that of your device, this give you over 380,000 gold and be able to spend it on your games too.

what is more, should you exhaust the gold, just make another "copy and replace" and the value restores again.

The folder stores your glu points to be used across all glu mobile games.

get the file.

:cool: :)

CLICK "THANK" BUTTON TO THANK ME IF I HAVE HELPED YOU. IT ENCOURAGES ME TO DO MORE.​

Attachments

• .gwallet.rar
    16.5 KB · Views: 469

amunaaz

Oct 24, 2012
Great Hack

Download and install "Astro file manager" to explore you device sd folder or remove the sd card and use a card reader on your Computer to complete this process.

The good news is that with the recent game upgrades, glu mobile makes it easy to share the glu credit across some of their games.

Upgrade your glu mobile games to recent version, then you should have a folder in "android/data/gluwallet" or something similar. Just wallet should be part of the name.

Once you do find it, download the attachment, extract and replace that of your device, this give you over 380,000 gold and be able to spend it on your games too.

what is more, should you exhaust the gold, just make another "copy and replace" and the value restores again.

get the file.

CLICK "THANK" BUTTON TO THANK ME IF I HAVE HELPED YOU. IT ENCOURAGES ME TO DO MORE.​

THANKS A LOT. THIS IS SIMPLEST & BEST HACK TO GET GLU CREDITS. YOU ARE AWESOME. :good::good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Glu wallet / Credit / Gold

i m so so stucked at the Wave 50....

for last few waves, i tried more than 10 times to just win a stage, just because i see the reason why i lose: mistake + strategies failure + lack of upgrades...

but for this WAVE 50, i keep try several spell.... its still doesnt reduce the giant monster life !!!.... i m 'devastated'

i been trying 20++times... help me ! i dunwan to spent money to buy coins :mad:

get the file.

So here goes:

Is there any way to hack the game without having a rooted device? I've heard of an app called contract k. trainer but I can't find it anywhere...