Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

teameos

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 19, 2011
Team EOS XOOM​
JB 4.1.1 UMTS_EVEREST MZ601​
NIGHTLIES​

Continuing on from the success of the EOS ICS roms, we present to you EOS3, based on JELLYBEAN!

It is the goal of Team EOS to develop and maintain the highest performing and most stable AOSP based rom for an array of platforms. The launching point for this development effort is the Motorola XOOM.

For the latest news on Team EOS Xoom releases make sure you follow @teameos on twitter and on IRC on Freenode in #xoom.

--
NOTE: Team EOS, it’s members, friends, dogs, cats, and associates are in no way responsible for any loss of data or device functionality. Use this at your own risk!
--

A quick note on Nightlies: NIGHTLIES ARE DEVELOPMENT BUILDS. They are automatically generated every now and then, and represent the compilation of the latest commits to the code repository. While every effort is made ensure that the commits that are accepted are stable and do not have a negative impact to the overall performance and function of the builds it is not possible to test every aspect of a commits impact to the overall repo prior to it’s inclusion in a given build. As a result it is entirely possible that instabilities may be introduced as a result of a given days commits. That is the nature of the nightly system, and the risk that is taken using the latest code changes to the project.

EOS Xoom is an AOSP based rom. It is developed and maintained by Team EOS and is the culmination of our own in house development efforts.

Team EOS Xoom Nightly builds: http://goo-inside.me/devs/teameos/roms/eos3/nightlies/umts_everest/

G-Apps Package
Because this is an AOSP based rom Google Apps are not included in the base rom. To install Google Apps please flash the following package after installing the base rom:

Temporary Gapps package gapps
--
Features:
Because these are nightly builds the included features are constantly evolving, we do not provide a change log manually. Instead please see the changes on jenkins for your build.
For the most up to date and comprehensive listing of the changes included in this rom please visit http://review.teameos.org

Kernel:
Tiamat ICS Xoom kernel
Support for OC;Under/Overvolt
Governors: lagfree, interactive, conservative, ondemand, userspace, performance

Kernel Note: In compliance with GPL kernel source can be found at: https://github.com/solarnz/Tiamat-Xoom

--

Installation Notes:
These builds are designed to be installed from your favorite recovery (Solarnz R4c, Rogue, Clockwork)
Perform a full wipe (read Factory Reset) prior to installing this over ANY ICS based rom.

BUGS!
If you find strange or otherwise unexplained errors please report them here: https://bugs.teameos.org/ Please include logcats and as thorough a description of the issue and what lead up to the issue as possible. With out this we will be unable to track down these errors.

Changing the Stock Motorola Dual Core Boot Logo Splash Screen:
While not a necessary feature of the Team EOS ICS builds make sure you check out the Team EOS Motorola Xoom Boot splash utility in the Android Market:

EOS Motorola Xoom Boot Splash

Want to contribute to the Eos rom? Well you can!
Just follow http://teameos.org/?page_id=6 to checkout our source code, and information on how to submit changes for review.

Welcome to the XOOM evolved. Welcome to Team EOS.

Last edited:

adelancker

May 9, 2012
Antwerp
Thanks Team EOS!

I guess coming from the Win gray nightlies a simple wipe of cache and dalvik would do the trick?

@the impatient people, you got your 3G from amazingly fast, considering the lack of an MZ601 for team EOS! I myself am glad I had faith and didn't start panicking nor did I make a fool out of myself :)

@EOS, like stated above, amazingly fast job! I love you! :)

theslashy

Jul 25, 2011
Works perfect so far, but i can't find google now? i flased gapps package

edit: found it....can access it via lockscreen

Last edited:

zerand

Apr 27, 2012
Pavia
play.google.com
I think that this build it's the copy of the MZ604 one, right? Without the 3g module, i mean.
But it is good, anyway, what is important is the official support from the team EOS! Thanks a lot!
I'll wait for some review from here and in few days i'll move from ICS to JB! Yep!!

P.S. I checked in commit list that lockscreen actions, power menus, etc are just included. Is it right?

GDT

Mar 22, 2007
Bologna
Do this include update 07 radio? I'm currently on ICS build 81 and got 05 radio.

Anyway THANK YOU TEAM EOS!!!

iBuzman

Mar 7, 2011
Melbourne
Sony Xperia XA2
Thanks heaps @eos

Now all I need is to remember where I saved a copy of my telephony files??? I presume I adb push them the same way I did for ics?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

lupick

Mar 10, 2006
I've some problem accessing the external sdcard.

Most of the software are not able to access it under /storage/sdcard1.

Google now give always a network error. I can download the offline voice only in english and German (Italian is missing)

BTW thank you team eos!!!

L.

Last edited:

dimmanramone

Dec 17, 2009
EDIT: Wiped everything and 3G is working great :)

Wiped cache and dalvik and then flashed over wingray jb and everything works fine. There is an icon for 3g connection but as it seems that part is not done yet.
Hope that EOS team is going to find a workaround for us with an MZ601 to get 3G working. Other than that it seems quite stable and usable with WiFi and I think
snappier than ICS rom.

Big thanks to EOS that keeping are XOOMs alive and updated with the latest versions of android.

/d

Last edited:

theslashy

Jul 25, 2011
Wiped cache and dalvik and then flashed over wingray jb and everything works fine. There is an icon for 3g connection but as it seems that part is not done yet.
Hope that EOS team is going to find a workaround for us with an MZ601 to get 3G working. Other than that it seems quite stable and usable with WiFi and I think
snappier than ICS rom.

Big thanks to EOS that keeping are XOOMs alive and updated with the latest versions of android.

/d

think you should do a fullwipe

3G works perfectly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Team EOS XOOM​
    JB 4.1.1 UMTS_EVEREST MZ601​
    NIGHTLIES​

Continuing on from the success of the EOS ICS roms, we present to you EOS3, based on JELLYBEAN!

It is the goal of Team EOS to develop and maintain the highest performing and most stable AOSP based rom for an array of platforms. The launching point for this development effort is the Motorola XOOM.

For the latest news on Team EOS Xoom releases make sure you follow @teameos on twitter and on IRC on Freenode in #xoom.

--
    NOTE: Team EOS, it’s members, friends, dogs, cats, and associates are in no way responsible for any loss of data or device functionality. Use this at your own risk!
    --

A quick note on Nightlies: NIGHTLIES ARE DEVELOPMENT BUILDS. They are automatically generated every now and then, and represent the compilation of the latest commits to the code repository. While every effort is made ensure that the commits that are accepted are stable and do not have a negative impact to the overall performance and function of the builds it is not possible to test every aspect of a commits impact to the overall repo prior to it’s inclusion in a given build. As a result it is entirely possible that instabilities may be introduced as a result of a given days commits. That is the nature of the nightly system, and the risk that is taken using the latest code changes to the project.

EOS Xoom is an AOSP based rom. It is developed and maintained by Team EOS and is the culmination of our own in house development efforts.

Team EOS Xoom Nightly builds: http://goo-inside.me/devs/teameos/roms/eos3/nightlies/umts_everest/

G-Apps Package
    Because this is an AOSP based rom Google Apps are not included in the base rom. To install Google Apps please flash the following package after installing the base rom:

Temporary Gapps package gapps
    --
    Features:
    Because these are nightly builds the included features are constantly evolving, we do not provide a change log manually. Instead please see the changes on jenkins for your build.
    For the most up to date and comprehensive listing of the changes included in this rom please visit http://review.teameos.org

Kernel:
    Tiamat ICS Xoom kernel
    Support for OC;Under/Overvolt
    Governors: lagfree, interactive, conservative, ondemand, userspace, performance

Kernel Note: In compliance with GPL kernel source can be found at: https://github.com/solarnz/Tiamat-Xoom

--

Installation Notes:
    These builds are designed to be installed from your favorite recovery (Solarnz R4c, Rogue, Clockwork)
    Perform a full wipe (read Factory Reset) prior to installing this over ANY ICS based rom.

BUGS!
    If you find strange or otherwise unexplained errors please report them here: https://bugs.teameos.org/ Please include logcats and as thorough a description of the issue and what lead up to the issue as possible. With out this we will be unable to track down these errors.

Changing the Stock Motorola Dual Core Boot Logo Splash Screen:
    While not a necessary feature of the Team EOS ICS builds make sure you check out the Team EOS Motorola Xoom Boot splash utility in the Android Market:

EOS Motorola Xoom Boot Splash

Want to contribute to the Eos rom? Well you can!
    Just follow http://teameos.org/?page_id=6 to checkout our source code, and information on how to submit changes for review.

Welcome to the XOOM evolved. Welcome to Team EOS.
    https://review.teameos.org/#/q/status:merged,n,z

Watch that too. I'm merging everything I push and keeping my fingers crossed. We're almost there. I'll have test builds soon.
    OK guys. It doesn't take 20 people all saying the same thing. Dont use the mobile data toggle until jenkins says its fixed. And remember, gapps problems and app problems are not our problem. I'll look into making SMS/MMS a user defined feature.
    In about an hour, a test build will appear on goo. I repeat, A TEST BUILD.

I didn't hear you, one more time... A TEST BUILD!!

I don't know if radio works or not. Some cm buddies tell me it work just fine. Grab gapps dated 12-9 from the wingray thread. Update to the latest 4.2 compatible twrp or cw recovery. Flash rom then gapps. Nandroid first. I don't wanna hear about bugs! Just let me know if 3g works or not. If not I will need radio and regular logcats from boot till launcher.

adb logcat

adb logcat -b radio

Have fun.
    100_Jahre.png

I would like to congratulate the Team EOS to the 100th nightly! Doing a great job!

You have the Motorola Xoom give a new life and conjures up many users daily day a smile in the face!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU