-wipe dalvik cache
-format /system
-install superuser
-install PA 3.99
-install GApps 4.3
-reboot system
-let sit for 10-15 minutes
-set up with wizard

everything is fine from here until i go to restart, it makes it to the first Samsung screen, then just sits black screened. no problem rebooting to recovery. will not boot again until i re-do all steps above. problem persists. Anyone? Bueller?

EQ811977

Aug 30, 2012
Wilmington,De U.S.A.
OnePlus 9 Pro
So what I'm doing:
using CWM 6.0.3.3:
-wipe data/factory reset
-wipe dalvik cache
-format /system
-install superuser
-install PA 3.99
-install GApps 4.3
-reboot system
-set up with wizard

everything is fine from here until i go to restart, it makes it to the first Samsung screen, then just sits black screened. no problem rebooting to recovery. will not boot again until i re-do all steps above. problem persists. Anyone? Bueller?

Update your recovery to CWM 6.0.3.7 or newer.

Edit: Why are you installing superuser? Is your phone not rooted already?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

vincom

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 5, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
So what I'm doing:
using CWM 6.0.3.3:
-wipe data/factory reset
-wipe dalvik cache
-format /system
-install superuser
-install PA 3.99
-install GApps 4.3
-reboot system
-set up with wizard

READ the sticky READ THIS B4 POSTING | THE MOST Common Questions Answered HERE, its right above your post

+1

jimi.martin87

Feb 22, 2011

Once or twice while doing this a million times, when I went to reboot system from CWM it said superuser was not installed, so I just added that to the process to keep that from popping up again.

EQ811977

Aug 30, 2012
Wilmington,De U.S.A.
OnePlus 9 Pro
Once or twice while doing this a million times, when I went to reboot system from CWM it said superuser was not installed, so I just added that to the process to keep that from popping up again.

Skip the superuser step or do it last. Use a newer recovery. Wipes...flash rom..flash gapps..reboot...let it sit for a bit...set up your phone. If you find you are not rooted..then boot to recovery and flash superuser. You're doing all the wipes then trying to flash root files without an OS. And...if you have been flashing for a while and flashing alot...maybe its time to Odin back to stock. Read what Vincom posted as well as his other stickies.

jimi.martin87

Feb 22, 2011
New issue with cellular data not connection

Skip the superuser step or do it last. Use a newer recovery. Wipes...flash rom..flash gapps..reboot...let it sit for a bit...set up your phone. If you find you are not rooted..then boot to recovery and flash superuser. You're doing all the wipes then trying to flash root files without an OS. And...if you have been flashing for a while and flashing alot...maybe its time to Odin back to stock. Read what Vincom posted as well as his other stickies.

Odin back to stock and then re-start flashing?
I've got it to work, it was just the old recovery issue. Newest CWM and everything worked fine

BUT!

Now I'm getting no cellular data. Read up on Radios in the 1stop sticky but I have the most up to date one as far as i can tell, that has been working up until now just fine.

TheCybertronian

Oct 17, 2013

What he said, you didn't seem to comprehend. Your non compliance means help should be limited.