LG Optimus G gets 4.4

Search This thread

hwooei

Aug 1, 2012
A stock based custom de-bloated always runs better and has better battery life.
Hence why I prefer stock based custom ROMS over Mpost CM based roms,,
And hey I care. :cool:

Sent from my LG-E988 using xda app-developers app

+1 love to see 4.4 stock rom...lg make rom better than other big brand...stable and minim bug with a lot functional app :)

Reactions: esimon311

danger2u

Jan 24, 2010
Vabandame siiralt kõigi ees, kuna peame teatama, et informatsioon Android 4.4 KitKat uuenduse kättesaadavuse kohta LG Optimus G nutitelefonile osutus paraku ebatõeseks.

Küll aga on LG Optimus G nutitelefoni omanikele on kättesaadav uuendus, mis võimaldab kasutajatele liigipääsu 4G internetile.

Vabandame ebameeldivuste tekitamise pärast.

they removed the post and they appologize
lol wtf??

Last edited:

uppon2

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 27, 2010
A stock based custom de-bloated always runs better and has better battery life.
Hence why I prefer stock based custom ROMS over Mpost CM based roms,,
And hey I care. :cool:

I used to have this exact same issue. I love G2 Apps ROM, and think that stock ROMs are fantastic sleepers but under extreme usage they seem to fall short for me. I have flashed almost every ROM for our phone and have found that cm-11-20131130-UNOFFICIAL-e980.zip has given me the best battery life I have ever experienced. I have been getting 6 hours of screen on time (facebook, games, youtube, maps, calls, sms, browsing) over a 24 hour period. I have since flashed BS Harmony and it is looking to be very good also. If you don't believe me then try the exact CM file I listed. It is seriously the best under load and deep sleeping.

Report back in 48 hours :)

Top Liked Posts