Slimport Wakelock

Search This thread

mgs333

Jan 17, 2009
California
I have searched all over the web and haven't found this pop up that much, I can't find anything in particular that could be causing this wakelock. Once the wakelock starts, it keeps the phone awake 100% of the time. Running CM11 M2 snapshot with various kernels (stock CM, Hells core, AK at the moment) and it appears with all 3 kernels.

I'm running BetterBatteryStats (doesn't show anything aside from pointing out it's 'Slimport Wakelock' and Wakelock detector doesn't even register 'Slimport wakelock' and doesn't seem to show anything rogue....

Any help?

karar2012

Dec 28, 2012
same here

I have the same Issue. though my OS is vanilla 4.4.2

Iv'e recently had to change my usb socket because phone was not charging. I think the issue started then. did you mannage to solve yours/did you also change your usb/charge socket?

A

GruZone

Dec 26, 2012
Ashkelon
I have the solution guys... Though its hard to explain, its not very hard to accomplish.
I took my n4 for another try in a different lab. The technician from the start suspected it's not something in the charging port itself, so he asked me to leave the phone for him for a few days.
After 4 days of trying and learning, he managed to find that the problem is in the socket on the board itself is causing the problems, along with the charging port, in my case.
He replaced the port on the board itself and the problem is solved.
Eventually, I paid 40€ for this problem, not very high, beats the other option (buying a new phone)

Try it guys. :)