Search This thread

herna

Recognized Developer
Dec 19, 2009
twitter.com
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 5T
Mate.
This is CM11 base. New cm theme engine was working flawlessly..
We started being AOSP, but we added the OLD Theme Engine. Then we used some of CM folders just to add support to more devices since not all of them are able to be built using purely AOSP. I could not say you if we are AOSP or CM base since it depends of what you think that means AOSP or CM based, but our intention is to be as much AOSP as we can. Is true there is also some purely AOSP builds done by me for N4/N5 but these builds are private.

gtsfreak

Jul 27, 2012
LG V60 ThinQ
Is this ROM available for i9300 sorry for bothering as my note isn't with me :p???????

Sent from my XT1022 using XDA Free mobile app

herna

Recognized Developer
Dec 19, 2009
twitter.com
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 5T
Is this ROM available for i9300 sorry for bothering as my note isn't with me :p???????

Sent from my XT1022 using XDA Free mobile app

I´ve just got an s3 and I am trying to get an i9300 build working. I will post it here and create a thread on s3 forum if I get it.
Just I need time, and if there are a lot of troubles normally I would wait for L to be out, that is really so soon.

4llerbuntu

Please can anyone tell me how to disable the hardware keyboard option that turns itself on each time you reboot.
surely i can't be the only one experiencing this?....

i have to go into language and input and toggle the hardware keyboard option off before the software keyboard will come up.

unfortunately i have enabled encryption and can no longer login the phone as the keyboard won't toggle up to enter my pin.

guess i have to do a clean install again?

nagageqd19

Jan 19, 2007
Mumbai
wifi connecting issue

Hi,

wifi is not connecting quickly it takes time to connect wifi at least 2-3 minutes. please help me to root mobile with this rom.
:confused:

herna

Recognized Developer
Dec 19, 2009
twitter.com
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 5T
Hello @herna,

will Note N7000 taste sweetness of LP ???? :p

I don´t think so, or at least maintained by me. I am moving to Hungary for Erasmus+ so I will have not access to the device since my brother is who uses it.

Anyway I will get in touch with some beta testers I have and will try to do something to see if I get it working good, but it is unlikely to get support until June when I come back from Hungary.

Lister Of Smeg

Hi @herna,

YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!! Wahooooo..... lol. Long time, no see my good friend... :) Glad to see ya still around, even if it's not in these forums as much as you used to be... (I guess thats because your brother now has this device, and so you've moved on).

Well, it seems you've not totally ruled out the posibility of some Note / N7000 upon your return in June... We can wait..... :)

ps, loving your avatar logo... / believe in!! :)

Cheers, Lister

I don´t think so, or at least maintained by me. I am moving to Hungary for Erasmus+ so I will have not access to the device since my brother is who uses it.

Anyway I will get in touch with some beta testers I have and will try to do something to see if I get it working good, but it is unlikely to get support until June when I come back from Hungary.

herna

Recognized Developer
Dec 19, 2009
twitter.com
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 5T
Hi @herna,

YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!! Wahooooo..... lol. Long time, no see my good friend... :) Glad to see ya still around, even if it's not in these forums as much as you used to be... (I guess thats because your brother now has this device, and so you've moved on).

Well, it seems you've not totally ruled out the posibility of some Note / N7000 upon your return in June... We can wait..... :)

ps, loving your avatar logo... / believe in!! :)

Cheers, Lister

Finally I will give a last chance to OmniRom Lollipop for Note. Got in contact with a nice guy who will be helping to me getting everything ready.

For follow the changes here you have where to have a look at:

https://gerrit.omnirom.org/#/c/12784/
https://gerrit.omnirom.org/#/c/12785/

Cheers!

Toruk.Makto

Sep 16, 2011
New Delhi

herna

Recognized Developer
Dec 19, 2009
twitter.com
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 5T
Thanks a ton Man. Please start a thread, I can't see that it development section.

It is not ready yet, when it is I will create a thread :D

Also for everyone, if you start asking for ETAs(in case you do) I will stop the bring up for a few days. So more ETAs, bigger delay on release. Don´t want to have my phone full of notifications asking about it, thanks! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Toruk.Makto
N

notauseranymore

It is not ready yet, when it is I will create a thread :D

Also for everyone, if you start asking for ETAs(in case you do) I will stop the bring up for a few days. So more ETAs, bigger delay on release. Don´t want to have my phone full of notifications asking about it, thanks! :)

Sooo....ETA PWEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just kidding, good luck. But I'll be more than happy to keep posting for ETA to give you more time to develop ^^

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    #include
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    */
    9037406377_6c02fe2ba3_o.png

23kxeok.jpg

FEATURES

* Google Base
    * KVT49L
    * White Keyboard
    * ThemeChooser Themes Support
    * Quick Settings From Omni
    * Own music app
    * SlimRecents
    * Double Tap to Wake
    * Custom periods for data usage measurement
    * Disable safe headset volume warning
    * BrightnessSlider in Notification Drawer (see screenshots - like Stock ROMs)
    * QuietHours
    * Harware Key Remapping
    * Network Speed Indicator
    * MMS Package Updated
    * Uses Custom 4.7 GCC arm-eabi for kernel
    * FULL -O3 ROM
    * Omni Performance Control
    * Advanced Reboot Menu
    * Compatibile with Xposed Settings
    * Embedded Superuser
    * IllusionSettings
    * Non-Intrusive InCallUI
    * Flip to Mute / Flip to Reject Incoming Call
    * Send Incoming Call to NotificationDrawer/StatusBar
    * Reverse Lookup
    * Nearby Location Search within Dialer (like GoogleDialer)
    * Music Playback Control (long-press volume buttons to skip music tracks)
    * AOSP-like
    * % battery bar
    * Privacy Guard
    * Init.d Support
    * Busybox Built-In
    * Battery Around Unlock Ring
    * Custom Pulse Notification Light Settings
    ... A lot more to come from the team
    Optimization that would make you think you're on cocaine (drugs are bad!)

KNOWN ISSUES
    * ART is broken for now so don't switch not like you need to do it anyway.
    * If you don't have any apn, try a apn reset/reboot/mixed the first two. It's there.

DOWNLOADS

HOW TO FLASH

* Download latest zip
    * Download gapps
    * Reboot to recovery - Nandroid if you must
    * Factory Reset if coming from a different rom other than Illusions
    * Wipe Cache/Dalvik
    * Flash Rom + Gapps
    * Reboot and Enjoy
    Hi guys! I have just commented today to my teammates that this morning while I was on classes my phone felt to the floor because of a little children and it felt on a stone, so right now my Moto G is practically inoperative.

This hurts me a lot because it is the only device I have, and not for develop, also for use as a daily phone so right now I will come back to and old 2008 phone until I get enough money to buy a new phone, that will require months since I am really poor.

That's sad because between this week and the next one I went to finish the original features and the new look of IllusionSettings and ROM, and right now I cannot do it anymore. So I just have decided to stop on developing the ROM at itself, and will be working on wallpapers with the icons on the survey, that will come inside a new app I am developing.

So wanted to say thank you to all our users and supporters, and also wanted to say that I will be here in case someone needs help or have some suggestions. You can just mention me here or send me Hangout and I will reply as soon as is possible to me.

I think IllusionRom right now is great in all terms and most of errors or bugs has been fixed, so would love to you expand our ROM posting your reviews about it and getting alive XDA threads too. As always this Friday new Weekly will be up for everyone. ENJOY IT!
    @mr.bepe listen that :)

New Weekly is available!

Download here: http://downloads.codefi.re/herna/illusion/n7000

ENJOY!

Enviado desde mi GT-N7000 mediante Tapatalk
    Read the linked thread and you'll see why: some of the suggested improvements are questionable, especially the treatment of errors whilst compiling.