Team PkMn - Coming soon to a device near you!!

Search This thread

lllboredlll

Retired Recognized Developer
A teaser:

team%20pkmn.png

The Team:

lllboredlll - Lead dev Rezound
Joelz - Lead dev Evo 3D and Co lead Rezound
richmondo - Dev Sensation and Co lead dev One X
m0narx - Dev Sensation
tattari - Our photoshop guru
j4n87 - Lead dev One x

..got some nice tweaks for you (-:

Last edited:

Thadrow

Jan 24, 2008
Theme song... Gotta mod them all !

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

jett1217

Jan 26, 2012
vancouver
sounds sick man imma try to start devolping a rom something basic first and work my way up because im also making a valve source mod game

luis86dr

May 27, 2009
Jersey
I really can't wait to see what will happen when two great devs like bored and joelz put their heads together to make some great stuff. :D

Sent from my Htc Rezound
Follow me on twitter @lmrtech

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A teaser:

team%20pkmn.png

The Team:

lllboredlll - Lead dev Rezound
    Joelz - Lead dev Evo 3D and Co lead Rezound
    richmondo - Dev Sensation and Co lead dev One X
    m0narx - Dev Sensation
    tattari - Our photoshop guru
    j4n87 - Lead dev One x

..got some nice tweaks for you (-:
    without giving too much away.... this is gonna be an epic release...there is no doubt you are about to see things you've never seen before in a Sense 4.0 rom
    It would be cool if you guys used a Pokemon evolution chart to codename the builds. For example: Alpha build could be "Pichu", Beta "Pikachu" and Final could be "Raichu" and move on down the line with different Pokemon as you see fit :)

Please god no.
    I don't want to spoil anything for you guys, esp to the amazing DEVs who are making this possible, but since it was in a pic in one of Jans post I think it's safe to say that sense 4 + quick settings = soo cool

and much appreciated to everyone here, I know I can be a pain/**** etc. some/most the time lol, but it's honestly all in good fun, and if I have ever/ or in the future offend anyone, 99% of the time it's entirely unintentional.

I love this community and all the people here, you guys Rock hard!

I'm extremely tempted to sell the Rez, and wait for the inc4g, as the 4' screen will suit me better, but I just don't think I could leave. I love it here.
    can anyone tell me what this rom will have to offer over the current one x roms we currently have? also i assume it will be much better once we get kernel source, correct?

its has stuff that is not in any other sense 4.0 rom in the rezound forum lol