[Completed] Hey .. i dont know y m going thru dis. I cant boot into my cwm mode .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

abbyhacko

Jul 10, 2014
n not even boot up in phne recovery so i have to again flash cwm .. i dont know wat to doo to gwt out of diz plz help.... Sent from my GT-S6312 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

HTCDreamOn

Jun 17, 2012
n not even boot up in phne recovery so i have to again flash cwm .. i dont know wat to doo to gwt out of diz plz help.... Sent from my GT-S6312 using XDA Free mobile app

I've just about managed to translate that but according to the Forum Rules you should be using the English language, which means no txt spkz:

4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature).

Also in future please post more info about your device, the only reason I could help you in this instance is because I could see your device model number in your tapatalk signature. Now I can get on with helping you ;) :

Please follow this guide to flash CWM to your device: ****[Galaxy Young Duos GT-S6312]**** Working CWM [DEVELOPMENT THREAD]

Last edited:

abbyhacko

Jul 10, 2014
I am really sorry for my language. My problem is not resolved.:( i just want to format my phone bt unable to do so because i always stuck in blank screen.

Sent from my GT-S6312 using XDA Free mobile app

HTCDreamOn

Jun 17, 2012
I am really sorry for my language. My problem is not resolved.:( i just want to format my phone bt unable to do so because i always stuck in blank screen.

I'm afraid we can give direct technical help, only point you in the right direction. I think the link I provided gives ample instruction to provide you with CWM recovery which would allow you to root your device, unless you mean the device won't turn on at all?

abbyhacko

Jul 10, 2014
I want to clear that i have rooted device and i also flashed the cwm using odin3.03 bt the problem still persist.. my phone work normally bt i cant use the recovery option.:(:confused:

abbyhacko

Jul 10, 2014
Please give me technical help. I just want my old phone back:(

HTCDreamOn

Jun 17, 2012
I want to clear that i have rooted device and i also flashed the cwm using odin3.03 bt the problem still persist.. my phone work normally bt i cant use the recovery option.:(:confused:

Please give me technical help. I just want my old phone back:(

I'm afraid I can't give technical help like I said, XDA Assist is to point you in the right direction, as the very first sticky says:

The mission of XDA Assist is to provide basic help to those who have tried searching but can't find what they are looking for and need assistance. This is not a "helpdesk" providing technical assistance but more to point you in the correct direction with your problem.

Unfortunately your device has no forum on XDA so your best option is to ask your question here: Android Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting

I can say that u might be using a samsung phone. if you really rooted, installed cwm and your phone is samsung then turn off the phone completely. then press and hold volume up + power + home button untill the phone turns on.

In the kindest way possible I ask that you leave the hard work of helping to the group of RCs here, as we have in fact received training. From the second sticky:
Now these established RC's with the blue tag only, under the Profile names are the only Members that should be providing links/assistance in these XDA Assist Forums.

Could I please suggest both of you read these if you haven't already done so:

The Purpose of XDA Assist [Please Read]
✯ ✵ ✤ XDA Assist Additional [Read Me] ✤ ✵ ✯

Status
Not open for further replies.