Does your data cable wiggle/move while plugged in?

Search This thread

Krooked22

Sep 1, 2010
Is this normal? Im a little worried that it will get looser over time.

The wall charger has significantly less wiggle..I would just like to know if your data cable wiggles too??

Im trying to figure out if this is normal:eek:

Thanks!

Last edited:

Krooked22

Sep 1, 2010
Are u using the stock data cable?

Im jealous now

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium App

Krooked22

Sep 1, 2010
My stock data cable has a little bit of wiggle up and down. Its good from side to side though, it kind of bothers me...guess theirs nothing i can do about it

Archer

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Mod
Jul 9, 2008
Manchester
Google Pixel 8 Pro
I have the same stiffness whether I use the one that came with the phone or any of the others I have lying round. I guess it only takes a fraction of a mm for you to get a wobble. I guess just be careful to always pull it out correctly, just to be sure.

Krooked22

Sep 1, 2010
Im interested if anyone else has a lil wiggle in their cable. Feel free to share you guys! Aside from the wiggle, i love the phone

kbiz90

Apr 13, 2010
Mine wiggles too. I imagine it's more dependent on the cable than the phone.

blue265

Jan 31, 2011
Toronto
I was actually worried about the same thing a few weeks ago as mine wiggles. But I tried different cables on different devices I have includuding a blackberry and they all have a little wiggle to them. I never lose data connection when connected to PC when flashing or charge connection...not sure if you do. If not, I wouldn't worry as I think they do tend to have some wiggle after a while.