[MIUI v4.1][Theme] Dark Blue Mint v2 [XHDPI/HDPI] UPDATE 8-27

Search This thread

WhiteBoy997

Sep 13, 2010
The Garden State
r79b7s.png

Introducing Dark Mint. A Darker version of my Blue ICSelcius theme available for MIUI v4. Thousands of hours have gone into making this for everyone. Included in the theme are my new icon set called Supra. Click the link below for the icons thread to grab the template, and give me your request. :D

Whats themed: Mostly everything. Too lazy to list everything.

NOTE: this is built on top of the MIUI.us rom, so certain parts of the theme may not work on other MIUI versions.

Update v2:
MIUI JellyBean 4.1 sms text box fixed
Soft Keys Changed. No more crowns
W.I.P Lockscreen included
:D

Downloads
Dark Blue Mint v1
Dark Blue Mint v2

Thread for Supra PSD, Click Here

BUY ME A DRINK :D

Last edited:

saul1991

Jul 13, 2011
I'm using miui v4 for the dx its on miui.us. when I go to settings all the text is white with white background.

Sent from my DROIDX using xda app-developers app

migy

Oct 28, 2011
I'm using miui v4 for the dx its on miui.us. when I go to settings all the text is white with white background.

try reboot, it helped me, but there are some spots where the text is not visible :). It will be fixed in next version (I think). And thank you for this super theme.

Last edited:

WhiteBoy997

Sep 13, 2010
The Garden State

Sent from my DROIDX using xda app-developers app

yes it will be included in the next update

Theme super!
Would be even more icons?

yes there will be, i'll be working on more this afternoon, keep an eye on the Supra icons thread

Theme is so sexy, I have one request:

Dark unlock icon on lock screen.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Great Suggestion!! Ive included this in the next update!

very good!

one problem tho with new permissions manager.
White on white text..

It will be fixed

=====================

Thanks for the support everyone!!

Reactions: Beachbum2049

Negroid

Sep 25, 2010
Houston
i love the theme, but i have some requests/suggestions. can you make a version the number pad and the music player controls have the normal\icselcius icons? i feel like the shiny buttons fit the overall theme. but still, i love it

Edit: i was able to replace the music player file in the theme with the icselcius one and that solved my issue but the phone buttons didnt change when i replaced it lol.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    r79b7s.png

Introducing Dark Mint. A Darker version of my Blue ICSelcius theme available for MIUI v4. Thousands of hours have gone into making this for everyone. Included in the theme are my new icon set called Supra. Click the link below for the icons thread to grab the template, and give me your request. :D

Whats themed: Mostly everything. Too lazy to list everything.

NOTE: this is built on top of the MIUI.us rom, so certain parts of the theme may not work on other MIUI versions.

Update v2:
    MIUI JellyBean 4.1 sms text box fixed
    Soft Keys Changed. No more crowns
    W.I.P Lockscreen included
    :D

Downloads
    Dark Blue Mint v1
    Dark Blue Mint v2

Thread for Supra PSD, Click Here

BUY ME A DRINK :D
    Finally back on the latest MIUI. Hopefully ill be able to push out an update tonight!!
    Updated to v2, sms text box is now fixed. :D
    Having similar issues
    In 2.7.6 they changed dialer, contacts and sms for xhdpi users. Dialpad is white now. Same as sms. Cant read anything cause it's white on white now
    Plze have a look on it

Yeah I know. MIUI has now included xhdpi images to contacts and sms. I'm getting a second gnex soon, so I'll have one for miui and my current on cm9, as I've been making a cm9 theme. I have a double work shift today so I'll get on the update tomorrow.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
    When composing a new text the suggested contacts are still white on white.

Yes I know. Updates for this theme will begin again.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app