Problems with Elegancia 24.0.0

Search This thread

Gunnarhaus

Mar 1, 2011
Hi everybody.

i have to post here, because i am not allowed to post in the Development Thread.

I have some problems with the Elegancia ROM and hope that someone can help me. I have flashed the last version 24 three times already.

- H and LTE is not displayed, although at installation selected.

- Smartphone restarts itself automatically. In three days now four times.

- Today suddenly my home WiFi connection was gone and I had to re-add it in the phone.

Unfortunately, what is worst of all, I have no signal in places where I normally always had signal. It is reported to me "no service" and it takes a few seconds until I have received back.

I am at a loss, because I'm quite happy otherwise. Battery life is great and the performance is good.
Unfortunately, however, even here the lockscreen can not completely deactivated.

I hope someone can help me.

Greetings from Hamburg, Germany.

Gunnar

Gunnarhaus

Mar 1, 2011
Thanks. I have downloaded IT several times and also installed it several times.

Now i have the newest version 25.2.1.0. , there are only little issues to work on.

Is there a possibility to change the icons of 3g, 4g and so on?

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

Gunnarhaus

Mar 1, 2011
I have found now the apk file Manager for windows, but dont know how to use and what to change for the icons...

Gunnarhaus

Mar 1, 2011
Are there any other easy to use programs for changing icons in Apk's?

ayo234

Nov 21, 2012
Are there any other easy to use programs for changing icons in Apk's?

Might not be what you want but maybe try another rom. Not all HTC ones ore built the same. I know with insert coin you can change the signal icons extensively.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Gunnarhaus

Mar 1, 2011
Hey, thanks for your answer. Another rom is no option. The developer is working on it, it gets better day by day.