[BOOTSCREEN] [08/26/2010] Android peeing on Apple and smashing it with a baseball bat

• Thread starter Deleted member 2500726
  • Start date
Search This thread
D

Deleted member 2500726

Credits to bernard_photography who initially made the animations and a version for the CDMA Hero

This should work for any device on any ROM

I have not tested the WVGA version since I don't have a Desire or Nexus (or something like that) so please tell me if it fits with the screen

Help me spread this awsome bootscreen: Post it on the theme section for your device!

First screen
previewuh.gif

Second screen
boot1.gif

Instructions:
1. Boot your phone into recovery mode by holding the "home-" and "power" button
2. Go to your backup menu and select "NANDROID BACKUP"
3. Flash the .zip file that fits your resolution
4. (If anything goes wrong) Go to your backup menu and select "NANDROID RESTORE"

If you would ever like to restore the original boot screen flash your ROM .zip on top of this but remember if you've made other changes to your ROM they will disappear (themes etc.)

HVGA: for devices like HTC Hero with the screen resolution 320 x 480

WVGA: for devices like Nexus One with the screen resolution 480 x 800

Attachments

• HVGA.zip
    156.1 KB · Views: 5,244
  • WVGA.zip
    156.1 KB · Views: 6,512
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: btv55 and DanceOff
D

Deleted member 2500726

Doesn't work on Villain 6.2 :(( It doesn't change the bootscreen.

Okay i'll add that in the description... It's because VillainROM has another bootscreen system with .png´s and this one is .gif... You can install it though but it's pretty complicated but if you have experience with the ADB stuff (which i don't) i can help you install it;)

ablivian

May 11, 2010
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
Okay thank you for feedback:) It really annoys me but i don't know how to make an update.zip for those ROMs:/
is metamorph an option?
i don't know anything about how to program.
a couple of days ago i tried to convert a theme but, i don't know anything about how it works, and i failed:) i hope that someone can help you to fix it:) because it's really cool:)
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=648555
the boot from this worked fine, maybe there's a way to change the animations?

D

Deleted member 2500726

is metamorph an option?
i don't know anything about how to program.
a couple of days ago i tried to convert a theme but, i don't know anything about how it works, and i failed:) i hope that someone can help you to fix it:) because it's really cool:)
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=648555
the boot from this worked fine, maybe there's a way to change the animations?

I already found a way:D I just need to find something to cenvert .gif´s to multiple .png´s cause i don't wanna make all my images again. And MetaMorph i think uses the same and it would probably take a lot more work;)

Hanness

May 12, 2010
Should it be hard to do it with ADB ? I have not much experience, but maybe there is a guide for it ?

D

Deleted member 2500726

Should it be hard to do it with ADB ? I have not much experience, but maybe there is a guide for it ?

I don't have much experience in ADB either but i'ts just deleting some files and adding mine though it's a bit harder with Cronos Droid 1.6 im still trying to figure it out... Im am so close yet so far away:/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 2500726
    Credits to bernard_photography who initially made the animations and a version for the CDMA Hero

This should work for any device on any ROM

I have not tested the WVGA version since I don't have a Desire or Nexus (or something like that) so please tell me if it fits with the screen

Help me spread this awsome bootscreen: Post it on the theme section for your device!

First screen
    previewuh.gif

Second screen
    boot1.gif

Instructions:
    1. Boot your phone into recovery mode by holding the "home-" and "power" button
    2. Go to your backup menu and select "NANDROID BACKUP"
    3. Flash the .zip file that fits your resolution
    4. (If anything goes wrong) Go to your backup menu and select "NANDROID RESTORE"

If you would ever like to restore the original boot screen flash your ROM .zip on top of this but remember if you've made other changes to your ROM they will disappear (themes etc.)

HVGA: for devices like HTC Hero with the screen resolution 320 x 480

WVGA: for devices like Nexus One with the screen resolution 480 x 800
    The zip was flashable in older versions of clockworkmod recovery, but more likely you need to extract bootanimation.zip and move it to system/media using root explorer or a similar app, just move the old one somewhere safe in case something screws up
    Can someone make me a boot up animation of an Apple pissing dollars signs on the android bug?

How about a boot of me having a dump on you for being so blasphemous? :D

Sent from Iron man's Jellybean powered suit