White G2X Battery Cover

Search This thread

Bladedwings

Feb 23, 2012
34dqt1g.jpg

g2x-white-20110909.jpg

Looks pretty good in my opinion. The white G2X is definitely "prettier" while the black G2X looks more "basic" if you can somehow understand that haha... don't know how to explain it. Both have their own appeal is kind of what I'm getting at.

Last edited:
Reactions: Milton515

erupe

Sep 27, 2011
Washington, DC
34dqt1g.jpg

g2x-white-20110909.jpg

Looks pretty good in my opinion. The white G2X is definitely "prettier" while the black G2X looks more "basic" if you can somehow understand that haha... don't know how to explain it. Both have their own appeal is kind of what I'm getting at.

How did you get the HDMI port and the headphone jack plastic to be white? It's not part of the digitizer or the back cover.

IRASadPanda

Dec 30, 2011
Johns Creek

buru898

Check this out, guys. LMAO
http://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-Touch-S...99-Optimus-G2X-2X-4G-Star-White-/170694314533
This damn scamming store will be "out-of-business" in 3 days I guess. Got reported :D

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

This one is way better
http://www.pronto.com/product/original-touch-screen-digitizer-glass-p_2112684575

Oh man... people actually bought some...

People can be so... so stupid sometimes.

psychoace

Apr 21, 2009
I Finally got my white battery cover from China. Its molded white with a high gloss finish. http://www.acsyndicate.net/lg-g2x-black-to-white-conversion-part-2/ check this out, article I wrote about my all white G2x

UPDATE!!!! http://www.acsyndicate.net/attention-g2x-owners-p999-v21y-update-available/
artifintel@ACSyndicate.net

Do you really need to spam your lame website everywhere? Especially when it's pointless to the topic and worthless since the update was pulled but has been officially released?

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

mustangtim49

May 20, 2011
Sea of Tranquility, Moon
Do you really need to spam your lame website everywhere? Especially when it's pointless to the topic and worthless since the update was pulled but has been officially released?

Just so you know, after working all day at my exhausting full time job as an auto body tech i come home and stay up late writing to promote anything and everything android. Not to mention numerous development projects I've headed or been part of. I put countless hours into Android at the expense of my family. Did i mention for free? Trolls like yourselves are just confirming how stupid you really are. We have mods to do the job you are posing to do. They have it covered, don't worry.

His work that serves no purpose on this thread.

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA

You know what's sad, both of you have been members here years longer than myself and I have more thanks than both of you combined. That's funny. I have a secret, you don't matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: IRASadPanda

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i almost want a white one now
    34dqt1g.jpg

g2x-white-20110909.jpg

It's his work dude hop off him

Sent from Narnia

Just so you know, after working all day at my exhausting full time job as an auto body tech i come home and stay up late writing to promote anything and everything android. Not to mention numerous development projects I've headed or been part of. I put countless hours into Android at the expense of my family. Did i mention for free? Trolls like yourselves are just confirming how stupid you really are. We have mods to do the job you are posing to do. They have it covered, don't worry.

His work that serves no purpose on this thread.

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA

You know what's sad, both of you have been members here years longer than myself and I have more thanks than both of you combined. That's funny. I have a secret, you don't matter.

I just got a g2x (traded a Sk4G for it) and it has a broken digitizer. I was thinking about putting in a white one but the only ones I found were on eBay for $169. Do you guys know of anywhere I can get a good white digitizer for less than $100?

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

Check the logo on it, bro. With that price, the logo should be original LG instead of T-mobile
    There are some under 100 bucks with the logo of T-mobile on it