May 1, 2011

Attachments

• Screenshot_1970-01-15-18-49-31.jpg
    Screenshot_1970-01-15-18-49-31.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 5,382
Last edited:
S

shadowboy23

Locale would be different and probably some dictionary words.

cheetah2k

May 27, 2008
Brisbane
I have found the UK version more polished than the AU. Aside from the NFC icon working, I'll stick with the UK for a bit and give it a run. Thanks to the OP for the docs.google download link - took about 2 min on my 100Mbit connection in Aus! :) :)

Reactions: Benjoy Ericsson
S

shadowboy23

I have found the UK version more polished than the AU. Aside from the NFC icon working, I'll stick with the UK for a bit and give it a run. Thanks to the OP for the docs.google download link - took about 2 min on my 100Mbit connection in Aus! :) :)

Yeah I just flashed this on top of the AU .434, kept data and settings and NFC icon still works.

xcmike

Apr 8, 2013
Melbourne
flashed this firmware 2 weeks ago and was fine until this morning...

the phone is not waking from sleep..... and needed a reset..

anyone had similar problems with .434?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    glad to hear that.. just thinking it's a bit weird as i never had that with the Telstra .350 fw and the .434 is supposed to fix the sleep of death bug..

it happened again this morning. This time the phone had 98% charge when i went to bed... then became 25% after a reset :confused:

You have to remember that the FTF file here has been taken from someone's phone so there could be residual inconsistencies causing your issues..

So. if you are having issues, connect your Sony Z to SUS and re-do the update. While I didnt have any issues, every time I flash an FTF from another country, I re-download and update via SUS. In the case of the UK FTF, I found that the SUS version was about 15mb smaller and have had no issues what so ever since doing this.

Get the SUS version and see how that goes :good: