[Q]Device misbehaving

Search This thread

AFN

Jul 4, 2013
Hey guys,hope you are fine
About my device...It always misbehaves(presses home,menu,back and search button by itself,doesn't respond,device hangs and gets crazy)
This problem is with every ROM,any solution???

Kenny_cro

Mar 23, 2013
Zagreb
Hey guys,hope you are fine
About my device...It always misbehaves(presses home,menu,back and search button by itself,doesn't respond,device hangs and gets crazy)
This problem is with every ROM,any solution???

If it happens with every rom i think it's not the software i mean ROM issue but the problem with digitalizer

Vercuromio

Jul 16, 2013
Yes it becomes more misbehaving when its plugged in or headphones are connected

I notice that my device goes mad when I charge it whit the original htc charguer untill it reach aprox 30% of battery. It does't happend with others chargers. What I do is not to use the device untill it reach 30% or unpluggued it. Nothing happend to mine with headphones.

AFN

Jul 4, 2013
I notice that my device goes mad when I charge it whit the original htc charguer untill it reach aprox 30% of battery. It does't happend with others chargers. What I do is not to use the device untill it reach 30% or unpluggued it. Nothing happend to mine with headphones.

Donno what happened but screen filter app fixed it.
Not fixed completely but a little better.

Sent from my WFS 2012 using CyanogenMod 11.0

AFN

Jul 4, 2013

Problem is always happening,any help?

Sent from my Wildfire S A510e using xda app-developers app