[Q] Help with unlocking Galaxy S3 and installing the stock rom

Search This thread

sonic101

Sep 19, 2004
Hi Everyone

Sorry if this is a noobie question. Can anyone help or give advice on how to downgrade and unlock Samsung Galaxy S3 on the UK Orange. What I want to do is downgrade then unlock and if possible after that install the Samsung custom rom and remove all the Orange branding and apps. Ive tried unlocking the phone via IMEI on websites and ebay but haven't had any luck so far have been told they are unable to do it.

Here are all details of the phone I can find and are listed below

Its currently on Android 4.3

AP I9300XXUGML2
CP I9300BVUGML1
CSC I9300ORAGML2

Thanks

Last edited:

whlzibos

Dec 30, 2010
london
Hi Everyone

Sorry if this is a noobie question. Can anyone help or give advice on how to downgrade and unlock Samsung Galaxy S3 on the UK Orange. What I want to do is downgrade then unlock and if possible after that install the Samsung custom rom and remove all the Orange branding and apps. Ive tried unlocking the phone via IMEI on websites and ebay but haven't had any luck so far have been told they are unable to do it.

Mod Edit

AP I9300XXUGML2
CP I9300BVUGML1
CSC I9300ORAGML2

Thanks

Dont give out your imei number like that.its not safe to do so.but youre in the uk just pop into an internet cafe or phonr shop to unlock it not that expensive

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sonic101

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Everyone

Mod Edit

AP I9300XXUGML2
    CP I9300BVUGML1
    CSC I9300ORAGML2

Thanks

Dont give out your imei number like that.its not safe to do so.but youre in the uk just pop into an internet cafe or phonr shop to unlock it not that expensive

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the info, ive taken off the IMEI.